middle name to go with kaitlyn and Maxwell

B

Butterfly2

I'm really stuck I really like for a girl Kaitlyn and for a boy Maxwell but stuck on middle names! Any ideas?

For a boy we were thinking Maxwell Robert as Robert has meaning for me and OH but I'm just not too keen on it.

Babies last name is only one syllable if this helps.

Thank you :hugs:

I like Maxwell Robert! Kaitlyn Roberta would work well too!!

Kaitlyn Ava
Kaitlyn Marie
Kaitlyn Gemma
Kaitlyn Annabelle
Kaitlyn Hannah

Maxwell Joshua
Maxwell Daniel
Maxwell Kai
Maxwell James
Maxwell Lincoln

I was just looking on a naming site and came across Ava I thought it went quite well with kaitlyn not sure what OH will think.. Il ask him tomorrow!

I love the names maxwell and Alexander but because of the x's I don't think they go so well.

For a boy I love Maxwell Louis paired together but depends on what your surname is. If you want to use Robert, what about Alexander Robert?

And I'm totally biased for a girl since my name is Kaitlynn as well (but with 2 n's). My middle name is Kristine and I've always gotten lots of compliments on it, but again, depends on the last name (my maiden name was also a one syllable name).

Good luck and let us know what you decide!

Maxwell James
Maxwell Jack
Maxwell George
Maxwell Joseph
Maxwell Flynn

Kaitlyn Rose
Kaitlyn Grace
Kaitlyn Sofia
Kaitlyn Amelia
Kaitlyn Ava
Kaitlyn Eden
Kaitlyn Belle

For a boy I love Maxwell Louis paired together but depends on what your surname is. If you want to use Robert, what about Alexander Robert?

And I'm totally biased for a girl since my name is Kaitlynn as well (but with 2 n's). My middle name is Kristine and I've always gotten lots of compliments on it, but again, depends on the last name (my maiden name was also a one syllable name).

Good luck and let us know what you decide!

I love Louis but my brother is called Louie!

Alexander Robert sounds better than maxwell Robert but I really like maxwell... Hmm names you have to use on a daily basis it's a difficult one! :S

That's a lovely name kaitlynn kristine..

We've got a long time to think I'm sure il keep coming back on here for suggestions and opinions!! :D

I think Maxwell Alexander flows quite well personally! I like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->