Middle names for MOLLY - any ideas?

Speaking as a Molly, please don't use that name!!! It's ok when your a child but its such an embarrassing, childish name as an adult!! I absolutely hate it, I just feel like no one takes me seriously because I've got such a young name. And there's nothing you can change it to either, I'm just stuck with Molly!!

Aww I think Molly is a lovely name

I know a Molly who just calls herself Mol now she is older.

I'm biased since it's my niece's name, but Molly Elizabeth is lovely!

Speaking as a Molly, please don't use that name!!! It's ok when your a child but its such an embarrassing, childish name as an adult!! I absolutely hate it, I just feel like no one takes me seriously because I've got such a young name. And there's nothing you can change it to either, I'm just stuck with Molly!!

Really? I know two adult Molly's and they both love their name.

I always thought Molly was a nickname for Mary... So if you're worried it won't be sophisticated enough for your child when she grows up, you could name her Mary and call her Molly.

You could have a middle name beginning with L so her two names would seem to "add up" to Molly...

Mary Louise
Mary Lauren
Mary Lee
Mary Lena
Mary Lucy

The reason I suggest it is that we're doing something similar, if we have a girl. We plan on naming her Elizabeth Vega, and then calling her by her initials... which happen to be E.V. or Evie! We figure as she matures she can be Liz or Beth or Liza or Eliza or Elizabeth or whatever she wants to be, if Evie feels to youthful...

I'm a Molly spelt Mollie...I think it is a cute name but I do feel its a bit young and babyish now I'm older, however I always get compliments from other people..never heard a bad word say about it x

I know a grandmother called Molly and she loves it - I do too but I like Olly for a boy so OH suggested we avoid Molly :) So we have Maddie instead.

Phonetically Molly Ann sounds great! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->