Middlesex/Herts/London

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Anyone around any of these areas fancy meeting up at some point? :flower:

Possibly, depending on where and when but should be ok with us!!

Where and when would be good for everyone? I don't drive and nor does Mynx so we would have to rely on public transport... Any ideas girls? xXx

I'm up for it but i have to wait a few more weeks because i had a c section then i can drive again! :-((

Where would be good for people? Watford? Uxbridge? Westfields? Harrow? Any ideas?

Where would be good for people? Watford? Uxbridge? Westfields? Harrow? Any ideas?

I think Watford or Harrow would be best for those who don't drive, there is a train Station at both. Is there anything within walking distance of a station at either of those places?

I can get to both of those with relative ease :)

Ok I'm buggered if I know how to do polls so can you add where and when is good for you? Maybe get the ball rolling if we can xXx

There is a soft play area about a mile from Watford station, I wonder if that'd be an idea? Although I'm flexible really, but would me nice to meet up, if I'm welcome :)

Everyone is welcome and that softplay sounds like a great idea :)
Maybe we could meet somewhere in Watford and then make our way to the softplay as I for one have no idea where it is :s
How about the end of the month? or next month?

Everyone is welcome and that softplay sounds like a great idea :)
Maybe we could meet somewhere in Watford and then make our way to the softplay as I for one have no idea where it is :s
How about the end of the month? or next month?

I've got a few things scheduled, but I don't work so I'm quite flexible. Do any local ladies work, we could chose a day that suits them.

I'm sure there must be more people around here!

I'm available pretty much everyday unless Jessica has any appointments (she is disabled) and I know Mynx doesn't work either so we're flexible too... I think Polo Princess is working now so maybe we should see what time off she has? I might make a new thread now we have a destination..

As Nikkinoonoo said, I'm flexible so any day is fine with me. I expect we'll travel up together on the bus (good old 258 - havent done that in a while eh Nik! :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->