Midnight waker

PrincessJenna

Reaction score
My LO keeps waking up around 2am crying out & wide awake! I try to get her back to sleep but nothing works unless she comes in with me & then she sleeps thru till 9.00ish!

Can anyone recommend something I could do at 2.00am to try get her back to sleep, I dont' like her sleeping with me she steals all the room :rofl:

Do you have any muscial things in her room? My LO has a winnie the pooh dream light that comes on if he starts crying or moaning and plays a visual thing on the wall which he will watch with a dummy in and fall back asleep without needed me there.

He also has a bear that my sister got me (i think from mothercare) and it can either play - music, sounds of the womb, waves crashing, white noise, or you can record something yourself. I recorded myself saying 'sssshhhhhh its ok' which worked a treat for a while too. This too will only come on when he stirs and plays for 5mins.

Do you have any muscial things in her room? My LO has a winnie the pooh dream light that comes on if he starts crying or moaning and plays a visual thing on the wall which he will watch with a dummy in and fall back asleep without needed me there.

He also has a bear that my sister got me (i think from mothercare) and it can either play - music, sounds of the womb, waves crashing, white noise, or you can record something yourself. I recorded myself saying 'sssshhhhhh its ok' which worked a treat for a while too. This too will only come on when he stirs and plays for 5mins.

Ohh I do have a dream light & I just realised this only been happening for about a week & since the dream light run out of batteries I'm going to get some more on my way home & try this tonight! - You're a star ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->