Might be a bit premature, but...

Aphrodite

Reaction score
OK, So I just posted a thread about ov testing kits but.... I just read one of the threads on TTC and have convinced myself Im pregnant LOL.

Im a day late, have had 'shooting' pains in my boobs, and twinges and cramps in my tummy. Ive also felt light headed and had palpitations for the last 4 days, only in the evening. I also ate something yesterday and gagged with it in my throat and sort of sicked it into my throat (sorry if this is TMI) but swallowed it down again. I havent felt sick tho. These are a lot of what some of the ladies on the TTC forum have said happened to them. OTOH, I am due on and could just be that....

I was meant to be due on today but havent yet. How long should I wait to test if no sign of af? Ill probably come on after writing this lol.

As rank as it is, get a bit of loo roll or dig and see if you're coming on. If you're about to come on then there will probably be blood!

Did you actually have unprotected sex? And when? How long are your cycles usually?

Oh boy, I'm due today and no sign. Feeling sick, sore boobs, BIGGER and firmer boobs even though I've lost loads of weight, mild cramps - nowhere near as bad as they have been since coming off of the pill, but no af.

You could probably test today, but if you're short on tests/have no cheapies I'd maybe wait until tomorrow and use first morning urine.

:hugs:

xxxx

I manage to convince myself i'm pregnant every month, unfortunately i haven't been yet.

Good luck when you test though, fingers crossed for you xx

Yes we had unprotected sex, we havent been strect using contraception. Cycles are usually 28 days. LOL i will dig around. If no sign by the end of today, I will get a test and do tomoz morning. We go on holiday tomoz too lol. I'll let u all no what happens x x

HA !!! LOVE the TMI you guys!
Anyone heard from Aphrodite?
I'm PG every month - convinced I've got morning sickness and every other symptom.
Then I get my flo and get all depressed that I'm not.
;(

I used to convince myself every month too. Then when it happened I knew something was DEFINATELY up.
TEST TEST TEST :happydance:

I read that some ladies get super-tired too
How did you know princess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back