Might be a silly question...

Wombat88

Reaction score
Hi,
I bought a pack of 50 opk's off ebay. On the back of the packets (all individually wrapped) it doesn't say how long to immerse the test in urine for. It might be silly of me to ask but I don't want to do it wrong. So does anybody know how long?

what brand are they? If they are wondfos then it's likely 3-5 seconds.

I would also say 3-5 seconds. The ones I had I think we're 3 seconds. They were individually wrapped in a light blue package. No idea what the brand was but I bought them in amazon.

I would also say 3-5 seconds. The ones I had I think we're 3 seconds. They were individually wrapped in a light blue package. No idea what the brand was but I bought them in amazon.

I have the same ones. I thought it was 3 seconds, but I couldn't remember and was too lazy to get off the couch to confirm. LOL.

Thanks for the replies. These ones are white and pink. I bought them off ebay. I think the brand is EGENS?

the lady who does POAS.com did tests around this - granted for HPts not OPK, and found there is a minimum time, but no maximum time - i.e. you leave it in too long isn't going to give you a false positive, however if you don't leave it in long enough you can get a false negative. I have found with the ones I get - no idea what brand they are - that it says 3 seconds, but I realistically leave mine in for about 5-10 because 3 just doesn't feel long enough, I wait until I see the dye running up the test strip and I've never had a false positive. I do this with every test, and get negatives when they should be and positives when they should be. At the end of the day, I wouldn't stress over a couple of seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->