Might be being induced monday?

xblondiex

Reaction score
Babys weight has dropped due to me strugglin to eat from severe reflux they said if hes dropped again by next monday ill have to be induced. Ill only be 10 days off due date do u think theyll induce me anyway? Also do sweeps hurt? Not sure if ill be having that or the drip im nervous

I had a sweep yesterday and I found it quite painful + got stretched to 3cms. But in saying that I also find that I'm in a lot of pain even after a Pap smear, so maybe it's just me and I have an irritable cervix or something.
I'm also going to be induced on Monday if nothing happens before then and for quite similar reasons to you. If the doctor has weighed up the risk vs. reward for an induction before your due date and you're happy with their assessment then I don't see a problem with being induced early. As long as you're comfortable and agreeable with what they want to do then go for it :)

Iv never had a smear before so i cant really compare that but i have had plenty of internals which i found more uncomfortable than painful but iv found sex to be painful lately so could be completely diff now im this far preg. Good luck with monday u will have to let me know how u get on :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->