Might be pregnant or might not be...

ser523

Reaction score
So it's been a while since I've been on the forums and I'm not sure where to put this *lol* But I went off the pill for this month - I wanted to see if the pill affects my libido, I feel like I have no sex drive usually when on it. So we're not really TTC and so I'm not charting my temperature or anything. We haven't been using condoms, but he has pulled out each time (which wasn't very many but I know it's still possible).

I'm not sure if these are actual symptoms of early pregnancy or just my own neurosis:
- for about a full week, my nipples were super sensitive, sore
- I've been extremely tired (now I'm generally a very tired person and I am working A LOT right now), like I have a 45 minute commute each way and I'm worried about my safety because I have a very difficult time staying awake while I'm driving (similar to how I would be driving from NJ to MA at 2am)
- when I was flossing one day, my gums bled like CRAZY. I generally get a little bleeding when I floss my back teeth, but not the craziness that happened when I flossed and with my front teeth no less.
- breaking out, worse than my normal
- occasional lower back pain
- I did the math and AF was due to arrive on Wednesday this past week (9/16). (Let me preface this by saying that I'm typically pretty regular and my whole life of having periods, even on the pill, I have had full blown 8 day periods with heavy bleeding no matter what) I had bleeding on Monday (so 2 days early), which was light, then maybe medium for about a day and then light and then done by Wed/Thurs. This, with my history of 8 days, makes me think this is IB not AF
- I went to the neurologist on Thursday and my blood pressure was crazy low (90/60)
- BUT I've take three HPT's and all BFN's (I definitely didn't wait long enough between taking them, but I have no patience when they're in the house and I just want to know).
- Oh, and I feel like I'm losing my mind! I forget everything if I don't write it down. And some things I even forget before I can write it down! (I even wrote BFP instead of BFN D:)

Sorry for the over sharing, but I'm going crazy! And none of my friends nor DH can really relate. I know ultimately, I just have to wait, but what do you think?

If you have taken 3 tests and they are all positive then I'd say you were definatly pregnant!

If you have taken 3 tests and they are all positive then I'd say you were definatly pregnant!

*lol* Add crazy brain to my list of symptoms! I meant BFN's >.<

Oh OK lol!! Your cycle may be off by a few days with you coming off the pill, my cycles were a bit crazy after coming off the pill. If you stayed off it they say it could take 6 months for your hormones to get back to normal so they might not come on time. But I did get pregnant using the pull out method which ended in mc so you could definitely be pregnant! I've always had low blood pressure when pregnant as well!

I feel like all the early pregnancy symptoms can be symptoms of pregnancy or just regular life! So annoying! *lol*

Those are all both pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms, that's why symptom spotting is pointless and will only drive u more crazy in the Tww.
That being said if u have had 3 bfns then I would say u are prob not pregnant at this time.
Good luck!

I would agree, except the last time I was pregnant, I took a bunch of HPTs that were BFN's because I took them too early (and didn't space them far enough apart). And the only PMS symptom I've ever gotten is cramps, horrible ones but just those.

Hmmm id imagine if youve taken 3 tests all after your af was due and they were negative that you werent pregnant. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->