Migraine help

JWandBump

Reaction score
On friday i had a bad migraine with an aura. My vision came back after an hour but Its now sunday evening and the headache part still hasnt gone. Ive been sleeping, had painkillers just want it to stop now :( anyone got any tips x

Have you had the tablet from the pharmacy it's called migramelt or something? If you haven't been I would defo ask the pharmacist. If not the gp tomorrow. Plenty of fluids too. It's horrid, I used to get them a lot but never a 2 day one!

For me, the only thing that works is sleeping and sitting in a quiet, dark room.

Hot chilli or cayenne pepper! Seriously, I get horrible migraines and this has worked for me. Eat some hot sauce or something, itreleases endorphins that are your body's painkillers.

Oh feel your pain - I call it the migraine hangover. It's awful.

Lots of water, looooong shower, and a nap if you can manage to get one. I also second the spicy food theory as posted above - but i always heard it was Wasabi that worked the best. Clears the sinuses etc - not sure if it's true but if you can stomach it, worth a shot!

Hope you're feeling better soon

I feel your pain. I suffer awfully with migraines and have for a few years. I've been put on medication that I have to take twice a day to prevent them happening because no treatments work and they last anywhere between 3 days to 3 weeks. They're debilitating!

I can't deal with spicy foods at all so I never tried the spicy food theory! The best thing that I found for relief, as odd as it sounds, is to cause brain freeze. Either eating ice cream, drinking iced coffee/milkshake/slush or holding an ice lolly on the roof of my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->