MIL and Roommate Rant GRRRR!!!!!

3xpire

Mother to Kalei Mae (:
Reaction score
So, I've been dealing with my fiance's mother already being quite the b**** lately. I've been handling it day by day, but I've finally reached my boiling point, and wondering if I should just kick her sorry ass out of mine and baby's life.

Me and fiance live with his mother until we're approved for our apartment, were on a six month waiting period right now. And that's all weve got and can afford at the moment. Well, my fiance's EX friend decided to beg his mother to come live with us ONCE AGAIN, promising rent, promising to help out, etc. What happens? Im forced to clean up after him, do his dishes, stop doing laundry so he can get some done, stop doing dishes because apparently Im too loud and it disrupts the TWELVE FRICKING HOURS OF SLEEP he gets in the afternoon/night time (thats all he does, literally, just sleeps all day). He's been complaining to my fiances mother about him and I, he's been stealing our things, messing up our room, leaving me to pick up after him, I've been taking the fall for all his screw ups, he hasn't been paying rent.

Well, my fiance finally took charge and packed all his shit up and threw it all up into the livingroom of our house, so he's out of our room and we don't have to deal with him. He's been sending threatening messages to my fiance recently also. Well, yesterday, our "room mate" comes home when my fiance and his mother are away from work, and goes off on me, bitching and screaming. The only reason he decided it was okay to do so, was because my fiance wasnt home. And knowing that I've been struggling with high blood pressure, braxton hicks very badly, and dealing with horrible enough stress. What happens? My blood pressure/heart rate goes through the roof, I got very sick, and ended up getting the worst braxton hicks of my life. I texted my fiances mother telling her that I'm saying goodbye and leaving if she refuses to kick him out or if I have to deal with his crap anymore. And she blames it all on me. Saying we shouldn't have moved his stuff upstairs. Basically saying I'm a huge baby.

No, nonono. Don't give the pregnant woman a break, especially when this is your grandchild. When I'm already going through enough, and when its sending me huge spikes in BP/HR, and BH. No. GOD FORBID I complain about our roommate.

After he verbally attacked me and started throwing things around in our room, after he left, my fiance told me to lock the doors and refuse to let him in, and just pretend I'm not home. I did that. My fiance and I had a huge talk, and he's fed up with his mother taking sides with this lowlife, and shoving us aside, even though we have more than enough to deal with. He's upset this is affecting me and putting me through this stress, and he's done with it, as well as I. We continued through our night per usual, still getting threatening texts from this moron, and his mother texting us telling us to ignore him and itll all be fine. (Psh, like thatll happen.)

This morning he comes banging on all our doors screaming to let him in, etc. He eventually went away. My fiance went to work, and told me again not to let him in, pretend Im not home, and stay relaxed. Well, he comes back, pounding on the doors, screaming, pounding on our room windows. It scared the crap out of me. My fiance texted him saying Im out of town with my parents, and he finally went away.

I then get a text from my fiances mother bitching at me about locking the doors, saying that it's mine and my fiances fault, that I should just take it and let him inside..I responded back saying im not dealing with his crap, not dealing with the stress hes putting me under, and she can hear the rest from my fiance because i have more important things to deal with than him. She actually had the balls to respond back asking me what's more important than someone out in the cold...

This set me off so bad. I could be in labor and this asshole could be complaining about something, and he would be more important. I would have called the cops on him, since hes not on the lease, but either are my fiance and I (his mother refused to put us on the lease when we had to renew it)

I don't know what to do. No freaking idea. I want to include all grandparents in my childs life, but where the hell is the line....

:hugs:

i hope you don't have to deal with that crap much longer hun!

Is she normal? I hope she sees his true colours soon. Xx

All you can do is follow your conscience. I personally think its right, what you did.

souns like my crazy ass mother *hugs* just keep thinking its not long till you have your own place xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->