MIL delivered my baby--my lightening fast unplanned homebirth

Wow, I wouldnt have been able to handle any of that and would have been in the biggest panic mode. Congrats to you guys!! He is beautiful!

Wow,that's amazing.I hope I have a quick labour,but certainly not at home,OH will panic.hahahaha.congrats to you hun.

Wow wee! My MIL has been up for a week now and we had our little one on Friday night - just read her your amazing story, and wow, it's fantastic! I think she's glad i made it upto the hospital in time - just over an hour, so it was close!

omg wow! what a wonderful story to tell Jayden when hes older! That brought a tear to my eye! its a good job u get on with MIL haha x

Aww what an amazing story :) and a beautiful boy.

Congratulations :) Well done to you and how great to have a MIL like that :)
Wish you all the best for the future x

Wow, great birth for everyone!! I definitely laughed out loud at the hanging the baby upside down and the midwife saying no....!!! haha Congratulations on your newest addition! :D

P.S. Were you right around 40 weeks? I'm just curious about all the second time mums with awesome/fast births and when things got rolling. :)

That is absolutely incredible! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby boy!!

What a beautiful baby and a great story! He sure was in a hurry to join your family. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->