MIL delivered my baby--my lightening fast unplanned homebirth

Ah thats a fab story, congratulations on your super quick arrival. Your baby boy is gorgeous and well done to your mil xx

Congratulations! What an incredible birth story! :thumbup:

I see I'm not the only one in here who teared up! Not sure which part caused it, but your birth story makes me wanna cry! :haha:

Wow that's a fast labour amazing story congratulations :)

Wow what a delivery! I can only hope mine is half as fast lol. And a beautiful baby!

Wow that's a quick one :) Fantastic though, brilliant teamwork there - congrats x

Wow, great birth for everyone!! I definitely laughed out loud at the hanging the baby upside down and the midwife saying no....!!! haha Congratulations on your newest addition! :D

P.S. Were you right around 40 weeks? I'm just curious about all the second time mums with awesome/fast births and when things got rolling. :)

I was 40+6 so he was well cooked. Kept us waiting in anticipation on birth date but then once he decided it was time, he was in a hurry. :haha:

Congratulations he's gorgeous! And wow what a birth story!

That was so amazing AK! I'm in total shock just reading it, I can't imagine how you must have felt!! Congrats!

That is just Awesome!!! He is absolutely adorable, Congratulations Momma!!!:happydance:

ok, seriously what magic medicine did you take to have a birth like that and where can i get it??!! congratulations!!!

Huge congrats, he is gorgeous! And how fab is your mil! Well done xx

WOW!!!! I can't believe that you handled that soooo well! You are a trooper! And thank god your MIL was there to help.

That is really an inspiring birth story. And what a cute and adorable addition to your family. He was not about to wait another second to be born lol.

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"