Mild nausea AFTER eating?

Sophie2015

Reaction score
I've never had ms. But the last couple of days I'm noticing I feel mildly carsick once I start eating for the day. When I first wake up and my stomach is empty I feel fine. But as soon as I eat the first meal I feel vaguely nauseous. It's mild but def there and lasts til I go to bed. Is this "ms"?

I started with something similar a few days ago. I feel a little bit sick with an empty stomach in the morning. I eat, am fine, but then feel really sick after eating lunch and dinner. I haven't been able to finish a full meal. Not experienced this before. I think ms comes in all shapes and sizes!

I had this for at least a couple of weeks, I found eating slowly and sitting for a while afterwards helped. i think it's to do with the digestive system slowing down mine didnt seem to like suddenly having too much to digest at once

I feel the most sick on an empty stomach but queasy after eating too. Lots of reflux. Right now my stomach only likes fast food :wacko:

Feel nauseous when hungry and icky after eating and continuos indigestion. Bring on second trimester!

The nutritionist they make me see told me that ms nausea only comes from being hungry... I'm pretty sure she's never had children because there were a few other theories of hers I wanted to shove back in her face (she wasnt very nice :)) Anyway, this pregnancy so far, eating is what causes my worst ms. I'm trying to snack small but it's hard when I'm so hungry!

I definitely feel my sickest after eating, no matter what it is I eat. It really stinks :(

You're not alone. Same here. It's mild after I eat but it's there. But like someone else said it's so hard to eat a little at a time when you're feeling so hungry!

Lol the other day I ate lentils for lunch and I felt so terrible after that I climbed in bed with a morning sickness lollipop in my mouth and curled up with my body pillow and whimpered and my husband came in and laughed with pity and said he should get a picture..:haha: I must have been a sight

Well it's nice to know I might be having a pregnancy symptom other than breast tenderness after all. Thanks ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->