Milestone thread

Amelia's just started rolling today as well :)

Ella has been almost rolling for ages now then I saw your status on fb and so I thought I would try and see if she would because she was so close. So really you're to thank :haha:

Ella has been almost rolling for ages now then I saw your status on fb and so I thought I would try and see if she would because she was so close. So really you're to thank :haha:

Aww hehe, she wouldn't stop doing it and had a big smile on her face :) just scared she's going to do it in her sleep. You'll have to keep an eye on Ella now :)

Sounds quite pathetic compared to everyone elses lol but my next milestone is 10 weeks!! Only another 215 days to go :D Can't wait! x

Aww hehe, she wouldn't stop doing it and had a big smile on her face :) just scared she's going to do it in her sleep. You'll have to keep an eye on Ella now :)

Aww bless her, yeh that what would worry me but Ella actually hates rolling over, she's done it twice and cried each time because she hates being on her stomach so if she did it at night I would soon know about it lol. You will have to try and get a video if you haven't already.

Sounds quite pathetic compared to everyone elses lol but my next milestone is 10 weeks!! Only another 215 days to go :D Can't wait! x

Not pathetic at all, every milestone is special :flower:

Aww bless her. My OH thought he did a video on camera but it didn't record:dohh: Will have to try tomorrow if she decides to do it again. What does Ella weigh now? Coz her and Amelia were quite similar weights born I think.

I have about 20 videos of Ella about to roll over and then when she actually did roll over I didn't record it :haha:
Ella was 7lbs 12oz at birth and she's now 14lbs 9oz

46 Days!
My 20th birthday on Saturday

Edit: I forgot to mention the pregnancy Ticker from Fortunebaby says I'm 83% through the pregnancy, YAY!

35 weeks pregnant today! 2 weeks until full term (my 18th birthday) and 5 weeks until LO's due date! I can't believe my little girl is due next month. I just want her here now I am getting so impatient lol, but I have a feeling I will go over. Only 35 days to go!!!!!

Oh and according to the pregnancy ticker I am 87% through my pregnancy.

woooooop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:SINGLE DIGITS :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

and my kitchen floor is done, bathroom and hallway today and start painting my bedroom :D

Congrats girlies! We are all getting closer now.

I have 4 days left till DD and am pretty much expecting to go over now. Makes me a little bummed but as long as LO is okay then thats what matters, I am trying to keep positive!

I have an appointment today (39 weeks app) however am not seeing my regular MW as there were no available appointments, quite nervous for someone new now!

Woah. It's just kicked in... 38 weeks pregnant?! :O
Where the hell did the last 9 months go!?!

Eeeeeek we are getting close now girls. :) labour dust to every1 thats full term or more
:dust::dust::dust:

my little boy is 3 weeks old today :wacko: feels like yesterday I got my :bfp:!!!

labour dust to all the due ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->