Milestone thread

6 days to go :)

woke up this morning incredibly wet down below, either my waters have gone or it was loads of discharge ... Sorry tmi. Have to see if i keep leaking now :)

34 Weeks! (well yesterday!)

only 6 weeks to go! Ughhh we cant wait! lol

34 weeks pregnant
6 weeks to go!! Me and Geoff are so excited to meet you Adam.

Effykat,
I just went to look for a "like" button like on facebook!
looks like you baby is due the day after ours!

It such a good idea! It could be right by the "quote" or "thanks" buttons!

I totally agree with you on having a like button. So you're due on Xmas day then?

not my waters :( just loads of discharge ... ive never been so disappointed to realise i wasn't having a OMG i just wet myself moment :(

not my waters :( just loads of discharge ... ive never been so disappointed to realise i wasn't having a OMG i just wet myself moment :(

That's what I just had. Sat up and -gush-, underwear were soaked. Walked to the bathroom and had another little one.

Off to call the hospital...

That's what I just had. Sat up and -gush-, underwear were soaked. Walked to the bathroom and had another little one.

Off to call the hospital...

if its your waters im going to be sooooooo jealous !!!!!!! :blush: :haha:

but seriously woooop, good luck :D

Oh no :( poor you Shona!

i'll survive ... on a positive note,

finished painting my bedroom today :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

going to sort out carpets and vinyl tomorrow after my breastfeeding workshop

Ooo yay! Productive. I got Facebook attacked by my brothers ex wife today, just want I needed!! The bitch! :p

It's my due date today... Can't believe it. 40 weeks. Where has the time gone? So emotional! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->