Milestone thread

Chloe is 5weeks old today,

:dust: to everyone who is waiting

39 days to go! :) Just realised also that next week I'll be in the last box! :O

I got all excited about it yesterday when I first realised and my OH was just sat looking at me as if I was crazy.

I got all excited about it yesterday when I first realised and my OH was just sat looking at me as if I was crazy.

my dad looked at me like i was crazy too ... must be something to do with pregnancy hormones that makes people look at us like we are crazy ... got nothing to do with the crazy stuff we do of course :haha:

Nothing to do with our craziness, nope, not at all. If it makes you feel any better I had my OH laughing at me because I got stuck in my jumper. :( I think Monster boy had a growth spurt whilst I wasn't looking.

Nothing to do with our craziness, nope, not at all. If it makes you feel any better I had my OH laughing at me because I got stuck in my jumper. :( I think Monster boy had a growth spurt whilst I wasn't looking.

i get stuck in the bath! i actually have to roll over onto my front and push myself up with my arms and knees, i can't get up when im on my back hehe

I'm totally like that, I thought it was just me though! I have to do the same in the bath but I think in a few weeks time my OH and my mam might have to come help me out! :blush:

Also, I now know how a turtle feels when they get stuck on their shells. It's terrible. :cry: I'm forever begging people to help me up. Especially when I sit on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->