Milestone thread

Finn's over 5 weeks. :(

He's getting progressively more...interesting though. He's not just a little blob, he'll look and try to interact and give kisses which is the cutest thing, ever.

Max is 3 weeks today!!!
times flown! Even he's not too happy about it!(see photo!)

:dust:
Lorna he needs to make an arrival soon!

Attachments

• tumblr_ldtrdwLAQ81qa848uo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ldtrdwLAQ81qa848uo1_500.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 16
lo has his first set of vaccines today :( not looking forward to it at all

kaya is 4 weeks old today and she's getting more and more alert and looking like a proper baby now rather than just a newborn :cry: i want my little baby girl back :cry:

on the plus side, its 2 days til santa comes :)

My baby is a week old tomorrow :( Time has flown by!!

I know it's already been said but girls be happy your LO's are getting bigger, you have so much excitement and fun ahead. I know it's lovely having a little newborn but you will enjoy your LO's so much as they start learning new things. It's something to look forward to not be sad about.

(not a dig btw :D)

Caden is 2 weeks old tomorrow! He's becoming more and more interesting and his personality is beginning to show. I fall for him more everyday. :)

AND he had his first bath today. That damn cord stump finally decided to fall of yesterday. About time.

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/katticonator/CSC_0318.jpg
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/katticonator/CSC_0375.jpg

wow my thread is still going strong!!
it's Lo's 1st xmas in 2 sleeps!

kaya is one month old today :cry:

but on the plus side after a can and a half of strongbow im feeling ready to dtd with my OH after my 3rd degree tear, im finally pain-free and feeling in the mood for :sex: :blush:

its lo's first christmas tomorrow :flower: can't believe he's two months already!

I cant believe it....

SINGLE DIGETS!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"