Milestone thread

Yeah definitely do that, makes things feel closer to it happening, was really fun packing my hospital bag, packing an outfit for him to come home in.

One thing though... Pack ALOT of baby clothes. I was stupid and only packed 2 vest and 2 sleepsuits :dohh: was NO WAY NEAR enough! :haha:

Yeah definitely do that, makes things feel closer to it happening, was really fun packing my hospital bag, packing an outfit for him to come home in.

One thing though... Pack ALOT of baby clothes. I was stupid and only packed 2 vest and 2 sleepsuits :dohh: was NO WAY NEAR enough! :haha:

I agree with this :thumbup:! My bags were chaos when I went into labor and I didn't have enough clothes for the LO - besides that all his clothes were HUGE on him. I was so unprepared and unorganized. Procrastination is not your friend lol.

PS: Congrats on being in the last box! SOOO close now!

my first time posting on here :D
actually feel like im pregnant now lol
happy v-day to my bump :)

I am finally half way through! Never thought i would get here :) xx

Finn was 6 weeks on Monday!

My ticker is off and I dont understand why. He was born on a Monday...not Wednesday.

Max is 4 weeks and 1 day :D and he weighs 9lb 2! bloody fatty :haha: all the christmas chocolates i bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->