Milestone thread

Shaun is a month old :cloud9:
But I was techinally still pregnant at this time a month ago... and 10cm dialated, he wasborn 2 hours later at 2.45 :D

Caden is 3 weeks old today! He celebrated by literally pooping out of his diaper all over himself. Lovely.

why isn't my baby smiling yet laura? still seems to be just windy smiles we thought we had a real one, but im just putting it down to wind :(

Phew. I started to panick then, I even posted in Teen parenting asking when peoples LO's smiled... lol xx

Aw noo don't worry, they do things when you don't expect them! Jayden couldn't roll yesterday, he flipped right over on me earlier! monkey he is xx

My Little cub was 2 weeks old yesterday, I can't believe it. I'm getting so depressed not being pregnant lol

Oy, I love not being pregnant. I miss my bump but that's about as far as it goes. And because of nursing the weight is dropping off me at a good rate despite me eating like a pig. I seriously feel great.

Helen, how in the world could you feel depressed about not being pregnant?! You are insane! :haha:

I have no idea!! I think it's because he came early and I was soooo expecting to go over. So, I don't think I was 100% emotionally ready. Lol.

I miss being pregnant so much!

I really badly want another already, but OH says one is more than enough :lol:

Get your foot put down and tell him you're having another one if he likes it or not :p lmao

I have no idea!! I think it's because he came early and I was soooo expecting to go over. So, I don't think I was 100% emotionally ready. Lol.

I feel that same! I got jipped of my last week! I was really expecting to go at least a couple days over, not 8 days early!

I guess I'm the minority here. I'm almost grateful I went early. I was in immense pain and couldn't stand it anymore. Besides that, I didn't want Caden to have a Christmas birthday. He was born a day before my mom's bday and 2 days after his dad's bday. Worked out perfect in my mind :D

I don't want to be pregnant again for a long time. I'm honestly unsure if I even want another baby. I must be weird lol :shrug:

my lo is 10 weeks old today :cloud9: he's growing so fast! it feels just like yesterday that I was ttc!

I feel that same! I got jipped of my last week! I was really expecting to go at least a couple days over, not 8 days early!

I was totally expecting to go over by at least a week. On the monday I had my birthing plan talk with my midwife and all she kept saying was first time mums don't go early. But I went into labour on the Wednesday. I think I'm still in shock lmao

I guess I'm the minority here. I'm almost grateful I went early. I was in immense pain and couldn't stand it anymore. Besides that, I didn't want Caden to have a Christmas birthday. He was born a day before my mom's bday and 2 days after his dad's bday. Worked out perfect in my mind :D

I don't want to be pregnant again for a long time. I'm honestly unsure if I even want another baby. I must be weird lol :shrug:

I don't think your weird. I honestly wished I felt that way but I'd love to have another baby. I'd just rather not get this depressed afterwards. My doctor thinks it is Postnatal depression rather than baby blues :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->