Milestone thread

i know im like bouncing here hoping the weekend goes quick LOL

and definitely finding out - i have tuesday booked as my shopping day so hoping bubs hasnt got legs crossed lol

i knoww
i can't wait to feel them kick :cloud9:

wow, 4 days isn't long at all!
do you have any idea as to what it might be?
xx

ive been thinking girl all along and dreamt it's a girl twice but not been so sure the past few weeks because i had a dream at about 16 weeks that i had a boy lol!! Still have a strong intuition its a girl though

thankyou i hope so too!!

OH thinks it's a girl too, so does everyone except my aunt lol. i really dont mind though, either will be just as perfect :cloud9: x

:rofl: mine was being a bit stubborn (i think the woman had already seen and was like showing us so we didnt think she was just guessing) but nope he wouldnt show us
then he gave us a quick flash :haha: bless
x

that's too cute Leonie
bet you were chuffed to be having a boyy x

:rofl: mine was being a bit stubborn (i think the woman had already seen and was like showing us so we didnt think she was just guessing) but nope he wouldnt show us
x

awww cute :)
mine loves showing his bits:haha:

x

awww cute :)
mine loves showing his bits:haha:

Haha, mine does too.. i've heard it can be a common problem with boys.. :winkwink:
but shouldn't she be lady like.. we've got a few lessons to teach herr!! :dohh:

But she's 100% a girl.. i've seen it twice.. and there's no doubting..
the man said the second time... "if it was a boy, it'd look like a snail, and she deffiantly has no snaily bits!" ...that made me laugh a little!!

ahh she'll be here soon!! Hopefully she won't be late for you, inductions sounds nasty =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->