Milestone thread

woohoo!! It'll fly by. The past 6 weeks (since my first scan) have felt like 1 and a half!! Gone soo quick!!

Wow - just realised i'm halfway tomorrow!!

i hope so!
don't think i can wait any longer :rofl:
hopefully they won't be too shy and show us the goods :D

wow, congrats xprincessx!
xx

i hope baby co-operates for you!! I have been having words with mine for a few days to make sure its legs are open for monday LOL

Thankyou!! I can't believe how quick it's gone in the 2nd trimester! x

haha if anything i reckon all my 'words' would have had the opposite effect and it will be stubborn lmao

hiding the package :rofl: hoping they'll be nice to mamma and show what they've got xxx

28 Weeks!! Yay!! :happydance:
i'm so happy..
but i realised i got an injection on tuesday :cry: oh and it's mine and OH's offical year with no gaps or anything (otherwise we've been together for like 3 years haha!) so there's two more this week!! :)
xxxx

28 Weeks!! Yay!! :happydance:
i'm so happy..
but i realised i got an injection on tuesday :cry: oh and it's mine and OH's offical year with no gaps or anything (otherwise we've been together for like 3 years haha!) so there's two more this week!! :)
xxxx

woo :D only 2 weeks till 30 weeks now :D

xx

Happy 28 weeks Alex! and happy d-day to you Sasha :) saw the update, hopefully baba will make her way soon! xx

Ok im not where you are but heres my own personal milestone 8weeks I MC at 7+5 in my last pregnancy so keeping f'xd :)

Thank you..
i know, i can't believe it.. it's going so quicklyyy now!!
she's gunna be here soon, i just can't wait to hold her now..
i actually love her so much already, hehe!! :cloud9:
xxxx

20 weeks today =) 5 months!! and just over 2 days until scan woohoo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back