Milestone thread

congrats girlies :) and Ally, i think boy.. but everyone that knows thinks girl :rofl: i might do a betting game and see how rich i get :haha: xxx

congrats girlies :) and Ally, i think boy.. but everyone that knows thinks girl :rofl: i might do a betting game and see how rich i get :haha: xxx

haha I swore I was having a boy, but everybody else thought girl. Everyone was right! :dohh:
Either way, both names you have picked out are wonderful!

:haha: i'm bad at guessing games :blush: thankyouu hon! i love Olivia too ;)
they prolly won't stick, but i like having options xx

omg :O Leonie.. i remember you telling me it was like 90 days!! where's it all gone?! :wacko: ...
and i thought i was having a boy, but aparently i was wrong lool!!
xxxx

Alex, i'm so shit at these things! guess well see in 9 dayss!! :) oh and was it youu who added me on msn? :rofl: xx

Haha, yeah it was me :) thought you might like to see my wrinkles!! ahaaa!! ;) ahh bet you're well excited!!
xxxx

Ooo i was wondering! :rofl: wrinkles eh? ;) hubba hubbah. :haha: i am well excited and so happy i don't have any exams before then xxx

hahaha!! :haha: ohh lucky youu!! yeah so you don't lose your focus halfway through your exams!!
xxxx

hahaha!! :haha: ohh lucky youu!! yeah so you don't lose your focus halfway through your exams!!
xxxx

i know, otherwise i'd fail without a chance ;) and shite, i just sat on my hairbrush :dohh: how are you and bumpy doing this afternoon? xx

haha, i know what you mean, it can be so hard to focus on other stuff.. owchhhh :( that must have felt funny!! :( yeah we're really good thank you and you and bumpy?
xxxx

haha, i know what you mean, it can be so hard to focus on other stuff.. owchhhh :( that must have felt funny!! :( yeah we're really good thank you and you and bumpy?
xxxx

i know and it takes me ages to get focused ;) it did :rofl:
we're good, as i just said :haha: two convos at once, great multitasking! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back