Milestone thread

I did today ( I realise I don't have a baby gaga ticker on here, I do elsewhere) so 35+4

lol, you excited or nervous hun?

x

well im excited for him to be here but i'm really nervous for the birth as i have NO idea what to expect so it's all kinda unknown & scary

x

i'm the same, bit scared but excited at the same time, trying not to worry though as i've still got 7 & bit weeks to go but then again she could be early like i was :haha:

Don't be scared, it doesn't help, and honestly, IMO it's the most amazing experience, of course it's painful, but it is soo worth it, and you know where it's headed so it helps you through, and WOW Leonie, you'll be in single digits soon, it really is any day now, how exciting!

it's like a weird mix of feelings, nervous,excited i think once im in labour and felt what the pains like i'll not be scared and will be able to get on with it and hopefully try and enjoy the experience

but i suppose if it was that bad you would be having your 3rd LO :winkwink:
Not long for you to go now :shock:
& i know, it's scary just how quickly it goes, of course i want the pregnancy to hurry up but once he's here i want it to slow down so i can enjoy him for as long as possible
x

It will be here before you know it :D
x

since it's past 12
IM 38 WEEKS :happydance:
only 2 weeks left if i dont get induced before then
x

woop woop :)

yeah i'm just thinking positively. :)

Do you have facebook? x

grr my BnB's being gay :mad:

It will be here before you know it :D
x

since it's past 12
IM 38 WEEKS :happydance:
only 2 weeks left if i dont get induced before then
x

fxed that you don't need to be induced! (Unless you want to be, then ignore that. :haha:)

Only one more box to go! :happydance:

3 days until i'm half way there and 4 days until my next scan! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->