Milestone thread

Oakley is fully cooked :happydance:

Eviction process starts!!

Congrats :D

I'm starting the eviction process as soon as I turn 37 weeks at midnight :haha:
I hope Oakley comes soon for you!

Thanks :D So far I've been taking my RLT and EPO and eating loads of Indian and Mexican food! Running up and down stairs and even had sex last night :O first time in ages. All I get is really strong and frequent BH and that's it. Hoping the more I do these the BH will eventually turn into real contractions! :haha:

So far sex gave me the strongest. Had to breathe through them as if I was in labour :rofl: I RECOMMEND! Xx

Oakley is fully cooked :happydance:

Eviction process starts!!

Congrats :D

I'm starting the eviction process as soon as I turn 37 weeks at midnight :haha:
I hope Oakley comes soon for you!

Thanks :D So far I've been taking my RLT and EPO and eating loads of Indian and Mexican food! Running up and down stairs and even had sex last night :O first time in ages. All I get is really strong and frequent BH and that's it. Hoping the more I do these the BH will eventually turn into real contractions! :haha:

So far sex gave me the strongest. Had to breathe through them as if I was in labour :rofl: I RECOMMEND! Xx

I don't. I really had my hopes up last night and nothing. Except a happy OH :dohh: lol. x

36 weeks today!

28 days to go!

1 weeks until full term!

4 weeks until due date!

6 weeks until he is here for sure!

:cloud9:

Yesterday was 8 weeks until my due date :D

7 weeks and 2 days until his daddy says he can come out :haha:

:happydance:

I don't. I really had my hopes up last night and nothing. Except a happy OH :dohh: lol. x

This happened to me the other night! OH was over the moon after we DTD! I was gutted that nothing had happened :blush:

This happened to me the other night! OH was over the moon after we DTD! I was gutted that nothing had happened :blush:

Glad i'm not alone. We even tried before because I thought maybe being nearer 38 weeks she'd be more ready. But nothing again. So sod that. I told OH he's now waiting till 6 weeks after she's born because he's useless (because he couldn't make anything happen) :haha:

Aw bless you Amber! Hope something does work soon! I can't start trying properly til I leave work (although would love to leave a few days early :haha:) but ever since DTD I've been doing loads of walking.... Nothing except sharp pains up my Minnie :dohh: which I'm sure just means his head is low. Damn stubborn baby!!! :rofl:

Brooke's head is so low. She kicks around my belly button now. Last week her feet reached the top of my bump :haha: I can't walk too much as the pain gets too bad. I get so determined and when I get home I'm in agony lol. Needing to wee is painful now too. =/

Oh no :( I think today was my first proper waddle where I was walking reeeeeaaaally slow. Usually I just have a teeny waddle from having a huge lump attatched to the front of me but now it's like the lump is inbetween my legs.... And I bet tomorrow I find out he's not even any further engaged and I'm just being a wuss! :dohh:

Hopefully Brooke just wants to surprise you :haha: Or she's getting ready quietly and one day soon you'll be in labour with no signs it was coming! :o

today i did a little exercise and walked! which is a big milestone for me as i'm so lazy. trying not to be that way during the pregnancy.

2 weeks til due date :D come on out Oakley <3 in 4 weeks I'll have a baby no matter what :wohoo:

And I've now upped my dose of EPO to 3x 1000mg a day. :D

2 weeks til due date :D come on out Oakley <3 in 4 weeks I'll have a baby no matter what :wohoo:

He's going to be here so soon!!

He's going to be here so soon!!

I know my impatience makes it seem like I've got forever to go then when I actually stop and think I'm like :o wow even if I go all the way to 42 weeks and they drag him out, he'll still be here in a month!! :dance:

Not too long for you either, you must Be getting sooo excited about meeting little Dougie now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->