Milestone thread

Full Term today! :happydance: Only 21 days left!

3 weeks left until my due date

5 weeks until he's here for sure

Alexander.. If you know what's best for mommy.. You'll be making your arrival soon :thumbup:

^^ Congrats :flower:

39 weeks today! 7 more days! :D (hopefully :haha:) :flow:

39 WEEKS PREGNANT!!! 1 week til due date. 3 weeks MAX til I meet my baby boy <3 xx

9 days til my due date :shock: Come on Logan!!! I want to be a mummy for mothers day!!

Sorry to butt in here but I am a 21 year old TTC and I have just started up a beauty blog for people living on a budget. If you have a minute please take a look :)

https://sofi-lifestyleofastudent.blogspot.com/

thanks girlies! xxx

38 weeks. MEANS OFFICIALLY no more than a month left.
Even if I go super duper overdue he's still gonna be here in a month!
AGHHH

Hey girlies! Hope you don't mind if I join in :) you all seem about ready to pop! Lol! I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days, I had a loss at the begging of feb at 4 weeks 5 days, and I will be 4+5 again tomorrow so that's my first milestone! After that my next one is 5 weeks (Monday). How did you all feel in your first tri? In really worried, but that's cause I lost my first so it's just extra worry I guess! :/ xx

AGHHH

Don't want to scare you but a friend of mine went to 43+6 till she delivered. They say that's dangerous but everything was still fine so her drs let her wait it out. Lol. Hopefully that wont happen to you, just saying it possible.

^ did she refuse induction or something? My hospital won't let me go further than 42 weeks. They induce at term+12 (thank god!!!)

^ did she refuse induction or something? My hospital won't let me go further than 42 weeks. They induce at term+12 (thank god!!!)

Whenever you post in here I keep thinking there is a milestone I've missed :haha: :dohh:

Mine usually induce at 41+3. If they are busy then they leave you to a max of 42 weeks.

AGHHH

Don't want to scare you but a friend of mine went to 43+6 till she delivered. They say that's dangerous but everything was still fine so her drs let her wait it out. Lol. Hopefully that wont happen to you, just saying it possible.

my gran did, she had my dad almost 3 weeks late he just didn't want to come out. Even during the labour they had to break her waters and they just wouldnt break! it took them loads of attempts to break them and he was born with loads of problems due to being squashed in to long

Whenever you post in here I keep thinking there is a milestone I've missed :haha: :dohh:

Mine usually induce at 41+3. If they are busy then they leave you to a max of 42 weeks.

Haha sorry :p well... 5 days to go could be a milestone - we can now count down the days on one hand!! :haha: Omg your hospital is so much better than mine! I'd force them to induce me if there was a chance id be left til 43 weeks I'm far too scared of still birth :nope:

Omg. I love that milestone :D I'd be scared of that too. :( But I WILL NOT need an induction :haha: She IS gonna come on time! (Just trying to convince myself lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->