Milestone thread

2 weeks til due date :D come on out Oakley <3 in 4 weeks I'll have a baby no matter what :wohoo:

And I've now upped my dose of EPO to 3x 1000mg a day. :D

He's going to be here so soon!!

I know my impatience makes it seem like I've got forever to go then when I actually stop and think I'm like :o wow even if I go all the way to 42 weeks and they drag him out, he'll still be here in a month!! :dance:

Not too long for you either, you must Be getting sooo excited about meeting little Dougie now :)

I'm sure he won't make you wait that long! Although, you've had such an easy pregnancy, you'll have to suffer somewhere! :haha:

I am excited, but so unprepared! All i seem to buy is clothes, really should buy the big important stuff, like a crib or something. :dohh:

haven't been on this in agesssssssssss but Leo was two months old on the 26th!!

38 Weeks today! 2 weeks to go :happydance: Come on Logan it's time to come out now!!

^ that counts in my eyes :D congrats you're almost in your second trimester. That was my fave as all the exciting things happened like feeling LO move for the first time and finding out the sex :flower:

I have 10 days til I'm due :shock: craaaaazzyyyyy <3

^ that counts in my eyes :D congrats you're almost in your second trimester. That was my fave as all the exciting things happened like feeling LO move for the first time and finding out the sex :flower:

I have 10 days til I'm due :shock: craaaaazzyyyyy <3

You must be really excited!

10 weeks till my induction, can't come soon enough i must say (even though i hated induction with J) haha

Single digits :o :wohoo: no signs of anything starting soon :(

10 weeks today i know it's not major but it's a 10 week mark lol! funny to think i started this thread and now im back :p

i didn't even think of it like that! but it sure is! i hope the next 1/4 flies then i'll be halfway there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->