Milestone thread

btw, did u change ur name choices again :wacko:
and i know, see i told u it would go quickly, i bet you cant wait now
xx

yeahh i change them every 30 seconds :D :rofl: i can't! i bet you i won't sleep the night before
xx

:rofl: i though they were different, there both lovely names though :D
I bet you, you wont! I dont think i did, i was like a kid on christmas eve
xx

lmao! I know, i'm so bad at christmas and then wonder why i'm in a shitty mood the next day :blush: i need my sleep! xx

ahh em!! i bet you're so excited.. :) i take it you're deffinatly finding out if you have a little girlie or a little boy?!
hehe.. :) make sure you let me know though!!
xxxx

:rofl: yesss! i can't wait any longer, especially not another 20 weeks ;) will do hon xx

haha, you think that now, but it does really go quickly.. i feel like it's dragging at the moment, but at the same time, i have no idea where my weeks are going.. the days drag, but the weeks seem to be flying!!

And once you've found out what you're having, you can go out and buy stuff for them and look around and stuff like that, which really speeds it up..

20 weeks tomorrow!! YAY!!! :D xxxx

i know! it seems like it's taking forever, but it feels like just yesterday i was 12 weeks and at the doctors! i'm sure it seems to drag more for you, how're you and bumpy today? oh yeah, asda! :rofl:
woot! x

Yay I'm 20 weeks in like two weeks. It's gone insanely quick!! And it's my birthday then toooo :D xxx

i know! it seems like it's taking forever, but it feels like just yesterday i was 12 weeks and at the doctors! i'm sure it seems to drag more for you, how're you and bumpy today? oh yeah, asda! :rofl:
woot! x

hahaha!! yeah i feel like i was 20 weeks yesterday and i can't believe it on friday i'm 30 weeks!! lol!! where's it going?! and it doesn't it's just the days do a bit, cause i've got everything, but can't pack my bags or anything yet, cause it's kinda too early, but after yday i think i might haha!! and woop!! asda is soo good haha!! :)

and a double celebration - bet you can't wait! xx

Yay double celebration indeed, my 20 week scan is on the 7th and my birthday is the 9th hooray! Was more exciting before as it meant I was gonna find out the sex for my birthday.. but then I got impatient and had a private scan lol.. aaaaah well :) xxx

lool! but it can confirm the sex - 1 scan you might start to doubt it once the pregnancy hormones kick in, but after the second one, then you'll be pretty sure!! :)
how old are you gunna bee? :) hehe!! you doing anything nice for your birthday? hehe
xxxx

:rofl: i know! Asda rocks! ;) and omgg what happened yesterday?? x

haha it does!! ;) lol! and nothing major just was bit poorly and ended up having to be double checked, but me and bubba are fine!! :thumbup: hehe.. and i guess at least i got to see the hospital.. xxxx

you sure you're Ok? was it pains or anything? :hugs: and that's true, was it clean? :rofl: xx

it was pristine, and they were really nice too.. cause i was really scared and felt stupid.. yeah it was a little kidney infection thing lol
xxxx

I'll be 20 :) Going for an indian with friends and family and then down to London/Kent for a couple of weeks to see family and see a show, shopping etc.. CAN'T WAIT! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->