Milestone thread

that's good, i hate dirty hospitals :rofl: and aww, hope you're Ok hon
Jade, that sounds loverly! Bet you'll be doing some shopping for LO! xx

Probably lol, not that I'll need to because the fam I'm going to stay with have 7 young/baby girls between them all and they have a HUGE ammount of stuff for me to sort through to see if I want it!!! Everything from a moses basket to clothes to toys!! Another reason I can't wait haha xxx

awww jade, that's where i live :) hehe!! and it's also fun to find stuff you like, that you've picked out though too!! lol! i hope you have a good one!
xxxx

that's good, i hate dirty hospitals :rofl: and aww, hope you're Ok hon
Jade, that sounds loverly! Bet you'll be doing some shopping for LO! xx

oh and so do i!! :) they're gross.. hehe!! but nope this one had an en suite in like every delivery room, i was like wow, it's like a hotel haha!! but the bed was SOOOOOOOOOO uncomfy haha!! it felt like i was on metal bars and they'd forgot the matress!! hehe
xx

I went to A&E once with excruciating abdominal pains (turned out to be one big gallstone ouch) and they put me on this bed thing to take my blood and the bed itself had dried blood drips down the side and on the floor, it was disgusting!!! Then he didn't even have one of them things to put round my arm he just tied a rubber glove around it. Urgh it was horrible, I was convinced I was gonna leave more poorly than when I went in!! lol x

i knoww :hugs: it's so exciting! we find out what :pink:/:blue: bump we're with tomorrow :D xx

Oh wow! I can't wait! :haha:
Is this the last scan you're getting, or do you get anymore?

Yaaaaaay!! congratulations!! and ohh how exiciting, i'll be watching and waiting so you can tell me what your little bubba is!! :) hehe!!
xxxx

A week to go... beginning to get scared I'll go over. Please Hurry Summer :) Xx

congrats Natasha! that's so exciting :D and Alex, i'll tell you as soon as i can ;) xxx

congrats ladies ;) and congratulations to Leonie who had her baba!!!! :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->