Milestone thread

I'm 25 weeks now! Does that make baby viable now? So glad to have gotten this far :happydance:

I have 2 days left....

Not important nor particularly exciting. But my LO clearly doesn't want to budge anytime soon I don't think :( xx

I have 2 days left....

Not important nor particularly exciting. But my LO clearly doesn't want to budge anytime soon I don't think :( xx

2 days is exciting hun, she could come at any time, hope you don't go over :thumbup: I'm really scared of going over.

gone into my 29th week (what a big milestone:rofl:)x

Didnt post on here for my 20 weeks, but that was 5 days again, and my 20 week rescan is in 3 days :happydance:

Didnt post on here for my 20 weeks, but that was 5 days again, and my 20 week rescan is in 3 days :happydance:

Aww good luck :), if you don't mind me asking why do you have to have a re-scan?
thanks
because baby was in a bad position, so they couldnt do some measurements of the back, and even after 2 half hour walks and the sonograher poking my belly to get baby to move bsby still slept. Its noting to worry about they just need to get the rest of the meausrements. An excuse to see baby again

Aww good luck :), if you don't mind me asking why do you have to have a re-scan?
thanks
because baby was in a bad position, so they couldnt do some measurements of the back, and even after 2 half hour walks and the sonograher poking my belly to get baby to move bsby still slept. Its noting to worry about they just need to get the rest of the meausrements. An excuse to see baby again

Ah fair enough, when I went to mine she was trying to get measurements but baby wouldn't move so she made me bash my bum on the couch thing, that didn't work, in the end she gave me one of them wedge cushions.
You're so lucky! I wish I could have another scan see my little girl again. x

Aww its only a week and a day after my 1st, i wonder what they will do if the same thing happens. Baby was just too comfy and is always near my hip.
I just feel lucky as it means rather than 20 weeks between scan and due date, its only 18 weeks and 6 days, and tbh it feels like it makes a big diffrence even though it really doesnt :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->