Milestone thread

I've got my 28 week midwife appt tuesday, not a big milestone, but it means more blood tests, yum!

i HATE the blood tests and im dreading my next ones!! I wasn't expecting it to hurt as everyone says it doesn't and it was honestly one of the most painful experiences of my life. It hurt for three days after and i had a bruise for 2 weeks =( x

i HATE the blood tests and im dreading my next ones!! I wasn't expecting it to hurt as everyone says it doesn't and it was honestly one of the most painful experiences of my life. It hurt for three days after and i had a bruise for 2 weeks =( x

Aww :( with me it was the opposite, i'd been dreading it since i got pregnant, but lucky my midwife did it pretty quickly so it just felt like a little nip.

I've got mine on wednesday Not looking forward to it!

Oh not good! How are you doing and hows bump? Wonder which baby will come first lol! x

i moved up a box!! :happydance: only one to go!! :) Omg omg omg!! :) yayayayayay!!!! hehe :blush: i'm so excited!!
xxxx

Aww :( with me it was the opposite, i'd been dreading it since i got pregnant, but lucky my midwife did it pretty quickly so it just felt like a little nip.

I've got mine on wednesday Not looking forward to it!

Oh not good! How are you doing and hows bump? Wonder which baby will come first lol! x
We're okay thanks :) Well, girls are fashionably late, so probably your little boy!

According to other websites where I'm now 13 weeks I'm in my Second Trimester. :D

5 day until viability now..and im pissed off cos they removed my signature without asking me so i couldnt minimise it myself first and have now lost all my development trackers grr

DMD runs in my family, only affects boys so they where keen to check gender to see what needed to be done. They did lots of measurements and scans and that, took forever, but yup, a little girl :)

I am 15 weeks 2 days with baby number 3,who was a total surprise i just thought i was ill lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->