Milestone thread

im full term!! :happydance:

:happydance: So exciting! Although, tbh, it kind of scares me that you're full term already. I remember talking to you on msn way back when I was only like 14 weeks gone and you were only about 18/19. So it makes me feel like the whole thing has gone by in the blink of an eye. Before you know it our little babe's will be starting school! :cry:
Okay...I'm getting ahead of myself :haha:

My milestone is...we're painting tomorrow! :happydance: I've been trying to get in Livi's room to paint for a while now, and tomorrow my grandpop's coming over to help me. At least after tomorrow I won't have to worry about going into early labor and having to bring her home to a room that smells like cat piss! (It's the primer on the walls that smells horrid, my cats didn't actually pee in her room. Once you paint over it though the smell goes away :wacko:)

:happydance: So exciting! Although, tbh, it kind of scares me that you're full term already. I remember talking to you on msn way back when I was only like 14 weeks gone and you were only about 18/19. So it makes me feel like the whole thing has gone by in the blink of an eye. Before you know it our little babe's will be starting school! :cry:

My milestone is...we're painting tomorrow! :happydance: I've been trying to get in Livi's room to paint for a while now, and tomorrow my grandpop's coming over to help me. At least after tomorrow I won't have to worry about going into early labor and having to bring her home to a room that smells like cat piss! (It's the primer on the walls that smells horrid, my cats didn't actually pee in her room. Once you paint over it though the smell goes away :wacko:)

I also had primmer that smelt like the grossest thing ever!
but Once I panted it went away!!
p.s do you have msn??

I also had primmer that smelt like the grossest thing ever!
but Once I panted it went away!!
p.s do you have msn??

Mhm :) I'll PM you

My milestones not until tomorrow but I cant keep it in 12WEEKS :)
Xoxoxo

21 weeks today :) only 3 weeks fro, viablity and scan tomorrow :D

one month until my due date and my tickers moved to the last box! :)

Congratulations everyone!! :)

my milestone isn't a happy one!! ...
i've noticed stretch marks!! :cry: on top of my leggs... aparetly i'm not gunna be a bikini wearer any moree :(
xxxx

my next milestone is halfway!
i'm away for a week so hope that passes time faster!

i wont be online tomorow so
30 weeks for then:D:Dx

I had my scan yesterday it is was a girl, i know its not really a milestone but is for me

im 2 cm dilated and 70% thinned out! thats my milestone. dr thinks she will be here within a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->