Milestone thread

Yeah! 1st of June today and the 1st of August I'll be full term :D
Seeing as it's our year together aswel I think we will go out for a curry and bounce on a trampoline :haha:

Sweetie - you're not allowed on trampolines aparently :( - my midwife's gave me a good old telling off because i admitted to going on one (not entirely sure why) - but she looked like she was gunna kill me :nope:
but curries are deffiantly good :happydance: and you could lay on the trampoline and watch the stars :flower:
xxxx
Aww, I heard it was good for bringing on labour!
I don't even have a trampoline :haha:
I looooove curries so can't wait to have a really spicy one!
x

Yeah! 1st of June today and the 1st of August I'll be full term :D
Seeing as it's our year together aswel I think we will go out for a curry and bounce on a trampoline :haha:

Sweetie - you're not allowed on trampolines aparently :( - my midwife's gave me a good old telling off because i admitted to going on one (not entirely sure why) - but she looked like she was gunna kill me :nope:
but curries are deffiantly good :happydance: and you could lay on the trampoline and watch the stars :flower:
xxxx
Aww, I heard it was good for bringing on labour!
I don't even have a trampoline :haha:
I looooove curries so can't wait to have a really spicy one!
x

haha, really? i wouldn't try it, i got in soo much trouble and i barely bounced on it, i was just doing little jumps then she highlighted the page in my NHS book thingy that said it :( i was like ooppssyy :blush: i felt like a rebel though!! :haha:
i loooooveeee curries too!! especially since being pregnant, i had one yesterday for OH's birthday, and going out for one tomorrow for OH's birthday!! haha!! it's more like my birthday :winkwink:
xxxx

Haha I suppose it must be a bit weird for baby, bouncing around like that haha!
I'll just get a birthing ball instead I think :thumbup:

hahaha!! yeahhh, i don't see how it affects them, but it actually says on tampolines no pregnant women :wacko: thought i'd pass my stupid weirdo facts on haha!!
ohh yeah, i really want a birthing ball, there was one on display in mothercare, and i couldn't get off it, it was so comfy!!! :)
xxxxx

I know its not a proper milestone, but OH felt kicks from the outside for the 1st time yesterday :D

40 weeks today!

I thought it would never come but it came so fast!! :flower:

Wow Amy! 40 weeks? that went so fast hon. got any signs or anything yet?
Happy V-day Janet! Only 6 days to go Sarah! not long xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->