Milestone thread

They don't like to, as it is not 100% conclusive... but cos of the situation, they did. I didn't realise how anxious it was making me, until I got the news, that it wasn't a boy... it was like floating x

i didn't realise you could know that early! x

I agree i didnt think you could know that early as they only have a nub. I didnt think you would be able to find out until 16 weeks and still then it can be wrong. its alot more accurate at 20 weeks :shrug:

They can tell from as early as 12 weeks but they don't like to say at first scans because it's only about 70% accurate but if they do further checks and measurements it's completely possible they can tell you at 13 weeks x

They said it is not 100%, but they like measure the spine from cerrebellum to the pubic symphsis, and circumference of skull and all these measurements... it can be wrong, i hope its not. but if it was a boy, they wanted to know, because i would be given drugs to encourage surfactant production, which usually doesn't occur until about 24 weeks, and that will try and increase the lung size, to limit damage to lungs, and stuff like that x

Almost 20 weeks :happydance: I know I've got a couple of days to go but I've been eyeing this thread up for ages and couldn't resist anymore :haha:

They said it is not 100%, but they like measure the spine from cerrebellum to the pubic symphsis, and circumference of skull and all these measurements... it can be wrong, i hope its not. but if it was a boy, they wanted to know, because i would be given drugs to encourage surfactant production, which usually doesn't occur until about 24 weeks, and that will try and increase the lung size, to limit damage to lungs, and stuff like that x

Im so glad you found out and it has taught us all something that you can find out this early. Its lovely being on team :pink: itsnt it

Two months today I will be full term and it will be mine and OH's year together :D

Yeah! 1st of June today and the 1st of August I'll be full term :D
Seeing as it's our year together aswel I think we will go out for a curry and bounce on a trampoline :haha:

Im so glad you found out and it has taught us all something that you can find out this early. Its lovely being on team :pink: itsnt it

yeah it is :cloud9:
i was so much more settled after finding out... but I still can't be completely happy... i am such a pesemist... just want to hold her then it will all be good...

x

My little girl Erin Silver used the toilet for the first time today :happydance:

I'm due next month!! :happydance:
And only 4 more weeks until I'm term!

Yeah! 1st of June today and the 1st of August I'll be full term :D
Seeing as it's our year together aswel I think we will go out for a curry and bounce on a trampoline :haha:

Sweetie - you're not allowed on trampolines aparently :( - my midwife's gave me a good old telling off because i admitted to going on one (not entirely sure why) - but she looked like she was gunna kill me :nope:
but curries are deffiantly good :happydance: and you could lay on the trampoline and watch the stars :flower:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->