Milestone thread

il deffo be coming on here and the teenage parenting but i wanna keep updated with everything thats happening with all the girls that are behind me thats why:Dx

20 weeks today, I'm halfway through!

When did you girls "pop"? I'm starting to feel like I never will.

i sort of did around 20 weeks i think :)
you've got time hon!!
some people don't pop until around 30 weeks!
xxx

I didn't pop until around 26 weeks really!

And today is a mile stone for me, everyday is now haha! One week since my contractions started & I got the positive fibronectin, so I am happy she's still cooking!
xx

Mine took ages to pop.. I'd say I was gone 30w til i looked noticeably pregnant.. think thats cos Ive put weight on my bum and tops of legs too, instead of all on my bump lol. and yay thats good news rainbow_x :) MY DUE DATE TOMOZ!! xx

ahh i keep missing my important days.. 25 days to go (Cause i haven't been to bed, but it's actually 24, cause it's gone midnight)...
ahh cummon bubba... i don't wanna wait any more.. i had weirdo pains thoughhh...
FX!!
and OMGGGGG!! em, i can't believe you're 34 weeks nowww!! wow!! :) hehe..
xxxx

EDIT: It's late - i got confsued :haha: let me off.. :blush: :blush: :) i was gunna say OMG! OMG! haha
xxxx

32dayss!!:D:D i should be moving up to my last box soon! lol
x

Last day in 2nd tri :D
Also exactly 3 months until im due

lol its my last day in third tri.. now its gonna b fourth friggen fed up tri xx

lol thanks for the dust :) well done on making it to third tri.. I think it goes the quickest out of all tri's.. part from the last 2 weeks drag xx

really?
people keep saying it was the slowest of the three!
x

Oh.. well I kinda split up with fob at 32w and then was busying myself sorting stuff out etc so I spose thats y mine went quick.. Keep urself busy busy busy :D xx

oo i'm sorry hon :hugs:
well you're better off without him then!
good advice :)
xx

seeing as its gone midnight-1month exactlyy:D:Dxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back