Milestone thread

Well you'll definitely have a July baby either way right? :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:
xxxx

Yeah, unless I manage to go two weeks overdue! That would be a nightmare! :nope:

i hope you don't hon!!
post that eviction notice, see if it helps :haha:
:dust::dust::dust:
xxx

i don't have one today.. but i've reached the ultimate maximum of fed up ness...
i saw a doctor yesterday who was actually a right spanner and kept calling me the wrong flipping name, and telling me i'm 30 weeks.. i was like NO i'm nearly 37, she was like so your 30 weeks and 7 days, that makes 31 weeks.. i was like NO!!! :/

then i told her about my back problems, and that's why i was there to find out if they needed to do anything (or if i needed a c-section, which i didn't want, but they had to make sure), and she was like mmm i dunno really, i haven't looked at your notes (WTH?!), then she was like i'll prescribe you some pain killers, but don't take them if you think you'll go into labour within 48 hours - how will i know if i'm going to be in labour in the next 48 hours...

so yeah i officially can't move, or anything.. :/
but i'm full term tomorrow!
xxxx

90day to go :yipee: feels like its getting closer

i'm sorry Alex.. some people should really learn what they're talking about :dohh:
i hope she comes for you soon
i'd be pissed of too! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxx

i'm sorry Alex.. some people should really learn what they're talking about :dohh:
i hope she comes for you soon
i'd be pissed of too! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxx

Thank you em! :hugs:

it was funny in a way, she poked my belly and was like does this hurt, i was like errrr yeah :wacko: what are you doing, then she looked at me, and was like i measure you at 30 cm's.. i was like you don't want a tape measure to measure with?! :wacko:
she didn't even seem like a doctor!!
my OH thought it was funny though! :dohh:
xxxx

:rofl: maybe she was a mental patient disguised as a doctor? :winkwink:
what a ridiculous woman!
xx

44 days to go!
23 until full term.

It can't come quick enough! I have such bad period like pains atm, and my SPD is playing up :cry:

xx

hon you've only got 23 days to go until you can start trying to get her out!
she'll be here happy and healthy in no time :hugs:
xxxx

Getting induced tomoz! So my next milestone should be a healthy happy baby :D hehe xx

ahh:)i shall be waiting for my text..
whenever im out n get a text coz i obv cant see whats going on ,on bnb i keep thinkin uv gone into labour lol x

Lol i'll txt u, I need company cos its gonna b a looooong process, so I can keep updating u with every twinge :haha:. Ive got such bad backache.. might go into labour myself tonight! xx

it mite be a short process u never know:D
u are/were 2 cms n didnt even know so i rekon u mite be one of those that to get 5 without much pain n fast:)
fingers n toes crosed u go in tonight!!i cud wake up in the mornin and ul already of given birth lol x

I reckon ive got a lil stubborn madam in there thou lol. Will soon see! Im gonna try and do it on just gas n air.. unless I have to be proper proper induced then im gona need an epidural cos its more painful when ur induced apparently! xx

is it really??
alot of ppl say its like a relief when you can push coz then u know your actually getin somewhere n its a nice feeling lol its weird but i really cnt wait to just find out what it actually feels like!
i got midwife tomorow coz i mite have OC-that itching thing..if i do i get induced at 37 weeks-ish!x

Oh god, let me know how u get on! I hope u dont have it..
If ur induced u wont get ur waterbirth... Yeh I heard wen ur on the drip it makes ur contractions really intense apparently.. Im trying the pessary 1st so hopefully wont need that with ne luck xx

your be fine watch..i just gtta feeling ur birth story is guna be a gd one n your guna have one of the easier labours:)
ah i hope i dont have it either so i stil get my water birth lol im going nex sunday to get checked out if im even allowed it yet!they gota read threw all my notes from the beginin before saying yeh!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->