Milestone thread

having lots of period like cramps ... maybe the start of something but might not, have to wait and see :D

Shona I'm afraid I get those a lot and they have yet to do anything. Well, I don't particularly want them to do anything yet but still. :p

Holy crap, 36 weeks tomorrow! Eek.

Whoa. 29 days! I'm in the 20s! AH!!!

EEEP! Just realised I'm on the second to last box :D

Shona I'm afraid I get those a lot and they have yet to do anything. Well, I don't particularly want them to do anything yet but still. :p

Holy crap, 36 weeks tomorrow! Eek.

Whoa. 29 days! I'm in the 20s! AH!!!

they keep coming and going like proper contractions and they are getting more painful so hopefully ... that or i just need one really really big poo :haha: :blush:

I had that last night and went to hospital to be told i wasn't in labour :( was so disapointed because i really thought something was happening! However was relieved because its still 10 days til full term, however he's been pumped with steriods so if i was to have him now im sure he would be fine :)

good luck shona xx

Y'all are crazy. I have on interest in this baby arriving anytime before his due date! I'll panic if he comes early.

Finally hit full term today :happydance: Not long now! (hopefully)

Just wait Daphne you might change your mind around 37 weeks lol

not really a milestone but this time next month will be Thanksgiving, my 18th birthday, and the day I become full term!

i have been riding my horse today for the first time in a long time because i was pregnant.
i found out how much i missed it
Also Corin in 2 weeks old today :happydance:

Rowan is 4 days old today :cloud9: I can't believe how fast time flies!

25 days to go, and the cramps are still here ... midwife said its nothing to worry about though

i am officially 37 weeks today [seen as how its 20 past midnight, i know, i'm a bad girl and should really go to bed..]

So we all know what that means...FULL TERM! :happydance:

it feels very bloody surreal to be here i gotta say girlies, mentally i'm totally prepared [i think!] but physically we're really not so i'm more than happy for you to stay in there a little while longer Raphi :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->