Milestone thread

Ah I know Shona! I wasn't expecting to be dilated when she checked! She said it's good though, on course. Hopefully he'll hang out in there until my due date...I'm not mentally prepared for an arrival before then!

Ah I know Shona! I wasn't expecting to be dilated when she checked! She said it's good though, on course. Hopefully he'll hang out in there until my due date...I'm not mentally prepared for an arrival before then!

is it routine that the MW checks when you're 36 weeks? my MW never checked me but then again she forgot to do my blood pressure yesterday :dohh:

The nurse told me they start checking at 35 weeks (but I didn't have a 35 weeks appointment, I came in 34 weeks and 36).

I'm sure it varies though. Can you ask them to check you? You're pretty far along now!

don't normally get them til later on 40 weeks onwards when u get a sweep, unless labour happens first ... i don't really want my MW looking at my bits though tbh

the doctor signed me off of college today because im so tired so i'm officially on maternity leave :D
Woop woop! :happydance:
Time to put your feet up and rest shona! Sounds like you need it..xx

And Jayde how cute is your milestone! You need to change your siggy misses :D

I do need it :) going to do some baking with my sister today though, figured that wasn't too hard to do Hehe

Ah! Ah! I just realised i only have nineteen days to go...that has really shocked me, i thought pregnancy was supposed to slow down in third tri. Will someone please tell my pregnancy to SLOW THE BLOODY HELL DOWN!

Ah! Ah! I just realised i only have nineteen days to go...that has really shocked me, i thought pregnancy was supposed to slow down in third tri. Will someone please tell my pregnancy to SLOW THE BLOODY HELL DOWN!

eeeeeeek, and no i won't tell yours to slow down because that means mine does too :haha: and i want my LO here ... im just sitting about waiting now :coffee:

A silly milestone but Ella will be going from Newborn nappies to Mini nappies tomorrow even if they are a little bit big lol.

FULL TERM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

This lo is now officially going to be getting evicted!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->