• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Milestone!

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 Littles and One Angel
Reaction score
As a plus size woman ( 40+ BMI) I finally got to see my baby moving and punching my tummy from the outside at 22+5!!!

It's amazing to feels those kicks twists and punches but it's so different to see it with your eyes! As a plus size woman this was especially exciting for us since I've got a little more cushion there.
But ah! I had to share my news with you all! :happydance:

Wishing a happy healthy pregnancy to all of you! :cloud9:

Aw congratulations! How exciting!! I can't wait to feel any movement let alone see it - enjoy! :D

Congratulations lovely :D I'm also a plus size lady but have yet to see anything from the outside. She's growing strong though and gives me a good walloping internally so hopefully won't be long now :D

Aw yay! I film mine almost every time it happens even though it's been happening for four weeks haha it really is just the most amazing thing to see! I'm now starting to see ripples across the surface as well as jabs and it's really emotional :blush:

Yeay. I'm yet to feel an awful lot going on inside yet, let alone outside! X

Yay!! My son was about the same gestation when we started seeing him from the outside. This one I have had a couple really good kicks if I had been watching I would probably have seen. I am sure the more visible kicking/rolling will start soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->