Military/Military Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend *UPDATED Page 1* 4 BFPs so far...

majm1241

DS, DD & DD#2 on the way
Reaction score
Just curious to how many spouses are on here. Does not matter what branch or from US or not.
Hello to all of you in advance! :)

Testing updates:
(Let me know if you would like your name added or removed form the list! Bolded names are more current on this post. :hugs: :dust:)

RobenR:
GreenEyedGirl:
ArticBaby:
heatherfaz10:
Eltjuh:
padbrat:
kybaby:
groovygrl:
nevertogether:
stephwiggy:
Cornbread:

:bfp: Confirmed! Let me know how you would like for me to update your status! :)

Due Dates:

November 19th, 2010 :yellow:
MissyMojo: :bfp: on: 3/15/2010

November 30th, 2010 :pink:
majm1241: :bfp: on: 3/18/2010 @ 10/11dpo
Found out Out's A :pink: on July 2nd @ 18 + 2 weeks!!

January 18th, 2011 :yellow:
shlindz: :bfp: on: 5/10/2010 @13 dpo

February 6th, 2011 :yellow:
HopeSprings: :bfp: on: 05/26/2010 @ 11 DPO

I am not only a military spouse but in the military myself as well. Nice to meet another military spouse on here though! We need all the support we can get!

Yes we sure do! I should have put in Military as well, lol. Sorry. :D

It is really nice to meet you too!

i'm an army wife, trying to fit ttc in around all his courses and exercises is damn frustrating

I could only imagine. LOL Welcome! It is so nice to meet other wives! :D

Hi :hi:

Army wife here, just showing my face around here :howdy:.

Hiya!!

I just joined this website and saw this thread. I'm also a (British) Army Wife. And we've just started TTC for number 1. Can't wait!! It's not always easy though as hubby is away quite often (eventhough based in the UK) and tired. Just got AF yesterday so we'll have to try again next month.

Babydust to all!!!

ps. How do you get the 'Currently Feeling' thingy on the side???

Hi Hubby is a Royal Engineer in the British Army... and we don't stop moving...4th quarter in 5 years... not helping TTCAL x

Hey girls! I'm an army wife...hubby leaving soon so I hope this is my month! Nice to meet yall!

Morning ladies!!

So excited to see some military spouses who know about the added pressures we get eh? We have been trying desperately since the wedding (almost a year now). I have just turned 32 (omg, first time I wrote that I think) and DH is 39. We were trying to get it in this year as he was in a year long training program and would be home. That didn't happen. Poor DH thinks he is getting old! We luckily got him into a follow-on school for another year, but since it takes 9 months to cook 'em I am getting a little crazy. If we got preggers now...he would be home for the birth and first few months at least. He hasn't deployed for several years, so his number will be up when we move next.

I am former Marines, so I really appreciate how the Army takes care of families. I was surprised that they will send him home for the birth if he's gone! Still, it would be nice to have the first one be a special family time for us.

Testing with OPK starting today, for a IUI sometime this week. Why can't pregnancy be more predictable?

Hey Hope, if it makes you feel any better you all in the US forces get far better treatment than us lot in the UK. Probably because our Army is brassic broke! LOL

Still, we are proud of our OH's and the job they do, and I guess you know even more than me about the work they do, as you were in the forces too.

It is great to meet everyone, all in our various stages of WTT, TCC and pregnancy. It is a mad and frustrating dance at times!

I'm an Army wife and a soldier myself. Both DH and I are in the Canadian Forces. We are reservists for now, but plan on going regular army in a couple years. We are both in the Infantry and in still in trainng right now. Nice to meet all you wonderful ladies :)

padbrat- from what I gather the system over there is really different. Some probably think we are nuts to do interventions so soon, but it's our money! We may have fibbed to get the testing done... DH just did an exchange program where he hosted a bunch of guys from the UK military. It was really interesting to compare and contrast with them. Plus they had a great time exploring the nightlife! It's funny because I have a tendency to think Canada and most of Europe are very similar to the US, so I am always astounded at our differences.

:flower: hi! I'm a RNZAF wife. This is a cool thread 'cus Everyone will appreciate the challenges with TTC and pregnancy. Thanks for starting it!

We have had a tough start to the year! I had a MMC at the end of Jan. (TTC #1) and DH has been away a lot! Tsunammi's in the South Pacific, Afghanistan, Simulator training and instructing (in the U.S) and just this morning off to Canada for exercises. AAARGH! I'm so proud of the work he does because I really get that there are people in the world who are suffering more than I can begin to imagine. But...my own selfish desires create a lot of frustration and tears. We're trying again, when he's home but.. have only had two cycles since MC where we were in same bed! OH well, it is what it is. I'm getting anxious 'cus I just turned 41 (YIKES) and we're only going to give it another 2 years before we move forward without babies.

I look forward to getting to know you all x

hey welcome Groovygirl. Sounds like your hubby is a pretty busy guy. Hopefully you can rope him down and get that bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->