Military/Military Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend *UPDATED Page 1* 4 BFPs so far...

hey hows eveyone doing ..... we are just about to move again !!! and hubbys off on delpyment !!!

heyho all part of the life i guess !!

:cry: :hug: I'm sorry love!! I hate that about the Army!! I would love to go to Germany though, but yeah when they give you 1 month notice and then deploy your hubby soon after... That sucks!!! :(

my mates over there n she hates it n they are takin money from the loaive just been told. so im dreading it

What's a loaive?

My friend is there and loves it!!! Everyone I know who has been there loves it too. Weird!! :(

hahah sorry i ment to type loa, dont have a clue what went wrong lol

hey hows eveyone doing ..... we are just about to move again !!! and hubbys off on delpyment !!!

heyho all part of the life i guess !!

sorry to hear that but sounds like im in the same boat as u.

im just nervous about being in a different country with no one i no when ohs away.

i really need to learn to drive :S lol

OH has a family friend whos a officer over in germany and hes told us that 32 engineers is in Hohne in germany. so looks like thats where we are going, the family friend has spoken to the OC there and oh wont be going afghan till feb/ march next yr which is good and bad as its our anniversairy in feb n our bdays in march lol
just happy weve got abit more info about the place lol

That's good to know he won't be leaving as soon as y'all first thought. Yeah, Mark has missed many birthdays and Anniversaries. :(

That's good to know he won't be leaving as soon as y'all first thought. Yeah, Mark has missed many birthdays and Anniversaries. :(

my oh has missed bdays but he hasnt gone afghan before so im just very nervous.
just got to wait for the offical letter and we are off!
i dont have a passport hahaha so need to get that done soon as possible lol

Ummmm. Can we add another bfp. Although we were wtt till after Afgan.

Congrats!!!!!! :hugs: I'll add it when I get on my laptop!! I'm on my iphone now! Just let me know all of your infor to add! :D

stupid army giving us such short notice!

i dont have a passport n neither does zane so im having to try and get them within 4 weeks so we can all move over together as our house might be sorted at the end of this week! but passport people have told me i might have to wait 6 weeks depending when they book me a interview! if i dont get this passport im goin to be homeless or have nothing in my home if movers dont have a later date.

and then if oh had to go start work i will have to fly over, im beyond scared of heights, ive never flown before. i wont have a clue where im going. i no i will burst into tears at the sight of the plane, but i cant let zane see me scared.

im now worried i wont be able to get to the interview!

AARGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

ok first of all you could go by boat ... and im sure you could get a rush on - call the passport office and see if you can get a priority service - explain the situation etc ..

and relax it will be ok !!!

ive called the passport office and they have told me ile get it in 4-6 weeks. ive told them why i need it n that if i dont get it in 4 weeks me and my son will be homeless and they just kept saying, its ur first passport we cant do anything. they wont even tell me where my interview might be either.

i also get very travel sick on boats too lol but id have no way to get down to the boat or then to the camp from the dock or whatever its called.

im having to pay extra for "possibly" getting it in 4 weeks.

3rd month ttc, 7 year old son, 1.5 yr old step daughter. I completely understand the ttc around training excercises, and the short notice. They tried to tell my husband on friday that he was leaving again for six weeks on tuesday. He just came back a month ago from six weeks of training. I hate it, they are so unorganized. In the Air Force, everything that involved training was planned in advance. The only thing that wasn't advance notice was if a sudden war broke out. Anyway, day 29 of cycle, 18 dpo, AF due tomorrow, this morning got a BFN, no cramps, no symptoms of AF at all. But my hormone headaches that I have had for years are suddenly gone about 2 weeks ago. Weird. Just stopped Bcontrol in May.

Congratulations! AF appeared last night, while my husband, son and I were fishing and crabbing near the marsh! Boo for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->