Military/Military Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend *UPDATED Page 1* 4 BFPs so far...

OK! On page 1 I made a list of TTCers and Confirmed :bfp: so far with due dates. Let me know and I will update your status! :thumbup:

https://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q315/kimandchris2/Myspace%20Graphics/Holiday%20Graphics/Memorial%20Day/MemorialDay3.gif

:dust:
So much dust for you nevertogether.
By the looks of your ff chart and your husband comes home ticker things are gonna line up pretty good. :winkwink:

Am I a creeper or what. lol :haha:

Oh and Majm, you can put me down for my BFP on May 10th @13 dpo. Due date is Jan 18, 2011 :)

LOL shlindz, a lovely creeper!!! yes! they are going to match up very nicely. oh i can't wait!! :happydance:

GIRLS! i just bought my train ticket. turns out i get all day saturday to see DH!!! i still get to see him during my fertile window at the end of the month, but saturday TOO! it's like ICING ON MY CAKE! :wohoo:

:happydance: Woo Hoo! I bet you can't wait for this week to be over with! LOL

well, i'm sick so it better go away by saturday. hehe. going to be a slow slow week now!

Awe! Feel better soon! You have a GREAT weekend ahead! LOL :hugs:

That's so awesome! Hopefully you feel better soon and the week goes by quick and saturday drags :)

Hey Nevertogether.. my hubby is away too and I get to see him tomorrow! It is our 10th Wedding Anniversary today too... though am still waiting for first AF after m/c... so have to wait another month before tcc. never mind will still be lovely to see him... hope you have a great time with your OH as well!

can i join in too ?? my hubby is Royal Air Force xxx we are ttc like mad as he is due a tour before christmas

think you are located quite close to me aren't you? Cambs type area?

If anyone wants me to make them a future soldier sticker I'd be happy to. If you tell me what symbol you would like on the diaper I can make one specifically for your element or country. Seeing as I'm the only Canadian on this thread lol I don't think you all want a maple leaf.

Ohhh thanks Shlindz... I'll have one... Hubby is British Army, Royal Engineer

Updated: I got my :bfp: on 05/26/2010 @ 11 DPO, EDD is 02/06/2011

Nevertogether-- :dust:

Congrats Hopesprings!!! Whoop Whoop another BFP!

Updated! :D

Congrats to those with :bfp: and :dust: to those waiting for their's. :hugs:

padbrat, I am so sorry for your loss Sweetie. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back