Military/Military Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend *UPDATED Page 1* 4 BFPs so far...

Heh Congrats on your pregnancy Shlindz! :happydance: how exciting!

You enjoying some warmer weather yet? we're just going into winter here so it's all about electric blankets and heat pumps. NZ never really cought onto the central heating thing. I'm a Canadian too (Edmonton) but married a kiwi boy so now living in NZ, been here 5 years in Nov.

take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy!

thnx Groovygirl! :)
I wish we were in warmer weather. Global warming is wreaking havoc on our weather system. It's may and freezing!!! We had warmer weather in november.

padbrat- from what I gather the system over there is really different. Some probably think we are nuts to do interventions so soon, but it's our money! We may have fibbed to get the testing done... DH just did an exchange program where he hosted a bunch of guys from the UK military. It was really interesting to compare and contrast with them. Plus they had a great time exploring the nightlife! It's funny because I have a tendency to think Canada and most of Europe are very similar to the US, so I am always astounded at our differences.

Hey Hope... which regiment were the Uk guys from? We were posted for 4 years to Germany and for a short time shared a camp with the Americans. Boy did they have a different outlook to us... it was great, you guys bring all the luxeries... and are not over charged for it... unlike us... the ripoff NAAFI. Instead we used to use your PXs and loved them... I bet you guys hate it when the Brits come in because we just plunder your shelves... but it just because our Army is too broke to care! The US forces we were with could not believe how awfully we were treated... it was really embarressing!:blush:

i would love to join this group! i'm in the u.s. army and so is my husband. i'm stationed in germany right now and he is currently in indiana gearing up for a year deployment to kosovo

Welcome Nevertogether. Cute name. I'm sure it's true. My husband and I are both Canadian Military. We decided to be reservist while we start our family then go regular (full time) force later on. Kudos to you and your hubby for being so far apart. It would kill me and DH.

hey shlindz -

well duty to your country means a lot, active, reserve, anything. we can't wait to start a family! being apart is no joke, like you said. we've been together..i would say 5 months TOTAL since we married in december 08. it's not easy, but love is love...so we make it work. i'm sure you understand. congrats on your little bean. i've been to st.catherine's, ontario before, surprisingly. i have friends from Mississauga & Caledon East too so i used to go there when i was younger. very pretty province!

Wow that's pretty cool. Sounds like you've been travelling a lot.
Hopefully you and your hubby can work out enough time together for bfp. Too bad the army doesn't have ttc leave. lol

oh wow, you're telling me girl! that would be awesome. i actually took some leave for when i see him in june,, during my fertile period, so i guess we can call that TTC leave. haha :)

That's great. Hopefully you get a bfp out of your ttc leave. Just tell both bodies it's an order. They dare not disobey a direct order. lol

So excited I got my :bfp: which means that DH will definitely see the birth of our first born! Plus be around for a couple months! That's really all I wanted. Hopefully longer, but I'll take what I can get. I know you ladies can relate to my relief. :happydance:

Congrats!!!! That's awesome that DH will be around for the birth. FX it stays that way. We all know the military.

Right at this moment, slightly nausious. but in general I'm excited. My first scan is thursday. I can't wait to see that little blob on the monitor. lol

that is so awesome! you need to post the piccies on here :) hope everything goes good for you hun!

How did I keep missing this post I started!? Lol Hi and welcome ladies!! I'll probably go and put all of our names on the first page with due dates!! Nice to meet all of you! :hugs:

Oh and congrats to those with :bfp: and :dust: to those who are waiting on their :bfp:!! :hugs:

Sounds great Majm and I'll deffinatly post pics nevertogether :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->