Military/Military Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend *UPDATED Page 1* 4 BFPs so far...

We have a base Borden here in Ontario. It's one of our nicest bases in Canada.

So how's everyone doing??? We have some testing coming up :) So excited! We also have a certain someones hubby visit coming up:happydance:

My MS went away at 13 Weeks and came back this weekend so I have been sick! :sick:

When is everyone testing? I will update! :D

I gotta wait until 1 July to even TTC.... because have to see Recurrent M/C Clinic... so no testing for me!

ps Hurray for LSSA and LOA... for the Brit Forces Wives! LOL

not too long until my shot! my visit with DH got shortened from 23-30 to 25-30 and now 29 & 30th only. sigh. stupid army. i'm supposed to O on the 30th so hopefully my cycle stays on track and we can catch that eggy!

Aww sucks that your visit keeps getting chopped down. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get the 30th still. Cmon Eggy!

not too long until my shot! my visit with DH got shortened from 23-30 to 25-30 and now 29 & 30th only. sigh. stupid army. i'm supposed to O on the 30th so hopefully my cycle stays on track and we can catch that eggy!

FXed you catch that :spermy:!!

:hi: everyone

Sorry if I havent posted on here for awhile :flower:

Were still at it :sex:

Hanging in there :thumbup:

I am an army WAG! Soon to be married!! Expecting our 1st baby!! Anyones partner in REME?? xx

hey ladies - just updating. didn't catch the eggy :nope: so now it's a november countdown until we can try again. hope all is well!

well just found out today we are going to germany next month.
im really upset, we were told we wouldnt be moving till next summer. then just afew days ago it was end of the year now its next month, im upset as its my babies 2nd bday in sep n i had made plans to go thomas land with all the family but looks like that wont happen now.
and just to kick us in the nuts oh is going afghan in october...again just found out today. hes just had a operation on his ankle so im scared that he will mess up his foot again.

i just hate it that they can get away with no telling us anything till the last second, they have already caused so much shit for us as it is :(

:cry: :hug: I'm sorry love!! I hate that about the Army!! I would love to go to Germany though, but yeah when they give you 1 month notice and then deploy your hubby soon after... That sucks!!! :(

hey ladies - just updating. didn't catch the eggy :nope: so now it's a november countdown until we can try again. hope all is well!

Ahhh! :( I'm sorry love!!! Hang in there!! FXed for November sweetie!! :hug:

:cry: :hug: I'm sorry love!! I hate that about the Army!! I would love to go to Germany though, but yeah when they give you 1 month notice and then deploy your hubby soon after... That sucks!!! :(

my mates over there n she hates it n they are takin money from the loaive just been told. so im dreading it

my mates over there n she hates it n they are takin money from the loaive just been told. so im dreading it

What's a loaive?

My friend is there and loves it!!! Everyone I know who has been there loves it too. Weird!! :(

moomin - sorry to hear all of the bad news. do you know where in germany? i'm stationed in mannheim. it's really not that bad, but i don't know what loaive is either, because i'm not in the same service. :shrug:

majm - thank you hun. :hugs: it really stinks, but we did all we could while he was here. just wasn't the time i guess. DH has two kids born august 24 & september 7. if i conceive in november EDD would be around august 24, so we're thinking maybe november is his fertile month :haha: fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->