Milk allergy- frozen milk

mlm115

Mom
Reaction score
I probably know the answer, but looking for some opinions. DD has a cows milk allergy, but since I've taken dairy out of my diet she has been fine. I have about 60oz of frozen bm from before I stopped eating dairy- should I toss it, or would you still use it? Her symptoms are just really green, foamy/watery poo, but she doesn't seem overly upset by it. I don't want to make her sick, but would also hate to waste it!

I threw mine out. It was really galling to waste it but I didn't want to worsen the allergy symptoms by continuing to expose her to the allergen

I wouldn't give her something than contains something she's allergic to. It does feel awful to waste it. Is there a milk bank nearby that you could donate to?

I thought that's what the response would be. I think it would be bad to give her something she's allergic to, but it sucks throwing it out! The things we do for our kids : ) At least it's "only" 60 oz

Don't use it - I had to bin mine :( But if there's a milk bank near you they'd likely be glad of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->