Milky nipples ???

danielle19

Reaction score
For the past week i have noticed little milk spots on my nipples and they are cracked
I have just posted a thread saying that the :witch: is due in 2 days but have no symptoms of her at all
It was OH that pointed this out (sorry if tmi) but i was just wondering why this is happening?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Danielle xx

I have like.. what looks like bogies (tmi) on my nipples? LOL

sorry if tmi but when i squeeze them white liquid is coming out not in big amounts but it is noticable
what can be causing this ???

I have no idea :| I tried to make mine do that but they won't yet!

wow
thats weird the two times when i was pregnant i have had this
hmm ???

Seein if anythin come out yet LOL.. If you do turn out to be PG it's probably normal. If not, I'd see a doctor

I have this if I squeeze my nipples, but it's a clear liquid thus far. Sometimes it comes and goes on its own. Keep an eye on it. If you are pregnant, than it is completely normal but if not it may pose a problem. Also, try not to squeeze your nipple/breast-- it's said to cause permanent damage. I hope you'll see a BFP!

I remember when I was reading about it online when I first started to leak, they said that it can sometimes mean an infection in your breast. But if your breast isn't hot/warm or sore, you don't need to worry.

they are sore but not hot or warm
i seen my gp about this before and i was pregnant at the time and she couldn't explain it
took blood and had me tested for hormonal imbalance but all came back ok

Yeah I was going to say maybe its some sort of infection or something?

But Im hoping it's a bit better news for you!

xxx

so as you probably know girls i didnt get my bfp this month and am still suffering from these little white spots
what the hell is happening?
just moved and MIL forgot to get my date of birth so as i could get registered as she was registereing herself
but without my date of birth she could not registered me
past few days just havent felt up to going and registering but will do it on monday and try and get an emergency appointment
just cant understand it i have it on and off since my first mc ?
tends to be worst around my period as my OH just made me realise this !
thanks for all the help and support xxxxx

hope all is well with you and you can look into it. I think it's a good sign that you aren't experiencing pain and whatnot, but it's probably just a good idea to get it checked out to put your mind at rest. Too cute that your OH notices those things lol.
Hopefully you'll find out soon enough, keep us updated. Crossing my fingers for a BFP for you for Christmas!!

thanks goldlion
yeah he is quite observant lol
i will let you know when i have seen the doctor
thanks hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g