Milton Keynes Meet - Tues 14th July @ 11.30am *All Welcome*

Well it really depends on where you are going to park as to how easy the place is to find?

Im parking in the most expensive car park :blush: as its the shortest walk :rofl:

Its South 10 .. right next to the market square if you look on the map.

If your parking that side, the easiest way to get to brunches is cut through BHS and then its just to your right, failing that look in the map things for the toilets :rofl:

Well it really depends on where you are going to park as to how easy the place is to find?

Im parking in the most expensive car park :blush: as its the shortest walk :rofl:

Its South 10 .. right next to the market square if you look on the map.

If your parking that side, the easiest way to get to brunches is cut through BHS and then its just to your right, failing that look in the map things for the toilets :rofl:

yep i don't mind paying for expensive parking :blush: as long as i find the place :rofl: and by that i mean MK's and the centre :rofl:

Becky you can call me babe, Hopefully we won't be lost! x

Hi ladies ive just popped back on to let you all know i wont be able to make it tomorrow.

Dylan has swine flu :cry:

Thanks :hugs: its so horrible hes just so sleepy and floppy and like a radiator :cry:

I was realllly looking forward to seeing you all as well :sad1:

Hope he feels better soon.
I'm so sure we're going to get lost! But we've got the sat nav and I'll give it a go!

Melanie i feel like we're gonna get lost too :lol: we've got the sat nav and the google maps all ready to rock! lol

oh sam, i was so looking forward to seeing u too hon :hugs: hope he feels better soon :hugs:

looking forward to seeing all u lovely ladies too :hugs: xxx

edit - holly - have u got the postcode for that car park hon? xx

Not a clue Carly .... its the 2nd car park along, if you come in the bottom where Xscape is .. on your right, itd the first car park on your left after the traffic lights.

It will be the emptiest one since its the most expensive :rofl:

:hugs: Sam, hope Dylans feeling better soon, was looking foawrd to seeing you as havent for a while!!

We need change for that carpark dont we holly x

:hugs: Sam, hope Dylans feeling better soon, was looking foawrd to seeing you as havent for a while!!

I know...im gutted, i was really looking forward to it too :(
I actually cried about it earlier.... im so stressed and tired i had a bit of an outburst :cry::cry:

Im ok now!! Ready to tackle a long unsettled night!!!! :muaha:

Have a fun day all xxxx

I'm not going to come either.. Not in the mood to be honest :blush:

Have fun girls x

me to holly! just giving maddi brekkie then better get ready as laura's coming at 9 :yipee: can't wait to see u all :happydance:

am well nervous about the journey :dohh: as i'm driving james' car and have no idea where we're going as i believe we're going via the m11, hope to see u soon :lol:

holly, james' mentioned xscape this morning, is that the snow dome? and is it well sign posted?

holly, james' mentioned xscape this morning, is that the snow dome? and is it well sign posted?

Yeah hun, the shopping centre is right by xscape!! opposite sides of the road.

If you get stuck just give me a ring hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->