Milton Keynes Meet - Tues 14th July @ 11.30am *All Welcome*

I think we're going to end up having too ... i cant think of anywhere else big enough? Theres that sandwich place round by the toilets, cant remember how big that is?

oh no :dohh: i'll leave it up to you lot as i've never been! looking forward to seein you all and meeting some new faces :yipee:

i might have to come in james' car as my car is poorly :hissy: what the use of our hubby owning a garage and not getting your car fixed quickly :dohh:

I think we're going to end up having too ... i cant think of anywhere else big enough? Theres that sandwich place round by the toilets, cant remember how big that is?

holly is there a big food court or anything? just a thought so we can have a big area :D

ive spoken to molly and she said there is brunches which has seating area and is near to nice baby change room/bottle warmers etc

ill be there.... i have an offer to make... my house.... due to the amount of people coming. ill do a load of food... itll be fun i have a big safe garden?? xx

ahh right i see!!! well im happy with whatever!!

:hissy:

I can't come. I'm gutted. I've just been to the job centre to sign on and after 13 weeks weeks you have to attend a mandatory 'back to work' session or they stop your benefits.

Mine is tuesday at 1pm so there is no way I'll be able to do it. I'm so gutted I actually had tears at the job centre! :cry:

I can't come. I'm gutted. I've just been to the job centre to sign on and after 13 weeks weeks you have to attend a mandatory 'back to work' session or they stop your benefits.

Mine is tuesday at 1pm so there is no way I'll be able to do it. I'm so gutted I actually had tears at the job centre! :cry:

you can request that they do it early, james did because we were going to a festival we had tickets for xx

Joseph and I will be tagging along with Kerry and Courtney if that's ok? :) xx

im getting very excited but still little nervous!!! let me know where is officially decided PP
thanks

Lou
xxx

you can request that they do it early, james did because we were going to a festival we had tickets for xx

havent got time to change it, I only got 2 days notice I had to go!

sooo excited! :yipee: just looking at directions now, so do let us no where abouts we're meeting :yipee:

Do we all want to meet at Brunches then? Its up by the toilets/baby changing if you have a look on the map?

Oh and from those coming cross country (Carly/Sparkle etc) try to avoid coming via Bedford/Broxbourne as theyve put up those silly average speed cameras so you can only do 40mph ... on a 6Omph road :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->