Milton Keynes Meet - Tues 14th July @ 11.30am *All Welcome*

Do we all want to meet at Brunches then? Its up by the toilets/baby changing if you have a look on the map?

Oh and from those coming cross country (Carly/Sparkle etc) try to avoid coming via Bedford/Broxbourne as theyve put up those silly average speed cameras so you can only do 40mph ... on a 6Omph road :lol:

Sounds good to me!:happydance:

Yep brunches is fine with me ladies :D Ill just check all the little maps to find my way if and when i get lost!!!! :lol:

thats fine for me, i was going to say what if i cant find u all but im sure i will hear all the babies and chattering of the mummies surely 15 mummies in one place cant be that hard to miss

Lou
xxx

he he - we'll find each other :) lou - do u wanna exchange numbers just in case? pm me hon xx

brunches - is that in the MK centre holly, just to check so i can my directions printed? all sounds fab, really looking forward to it :D

nope we're coming around the m25 and up to MK on the duel carriage ways - couldn't face driving through the towns :lol:

Carly I drove back from Essex this morning M25 is a nightmare at the moment they are building another lane its 40 and 50 for alot of it just thought id give you a heads up x

I'm following carly up, i can't wait! I'll see if i can get my fil's sat nav and we'll divert if need be, thanks for letting us know becky x

lol Laura we;re going to end up in Wales I reckon! hehe

Im taking a little BnB break but i will still be coming to the meet xxx

Well girls both me and annabelle have just been diagnosed with swine flu by the doctor so i wont be coming tomorrow, im absolutely gutted!!!

So so sorry to let you girls down

lou
xxx

Oh Lou :hugs: hope your both better soon hun

Everyone still ok for tomorrow?

Have a great time everyone, I'll be thinking of you while I'm stuck in a stuffy room, probably with a load of chavs and middl aged men with BO, being lectured on how tofind a pissing job!

big big :hugs: amy and lou, will miss meeting you both :(

wishing you sooooo much better lou and annabelle xxxx

Can I please request you dont laugh at my fake tan! It needs re doing but dont have the time tonight!

And I dont have a clue exactly where in the centre this place is so will call Holly or Emily and you can direct :D x

don't worry becky, i could do with a top up atm, looking very pale :dohh:

i too haven't got a clue where abouts it is at all :lol: so am hoping laura no's lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->