Milton Keynes Meet - Tues 14th July @ 11.30am *All Welcome*

was just thinking about planning my routes :blush: where are we meeting? can we meet some where easy to find :blush:

Well we could meet up where we met last time ... outside Costa Coffee by Middleton hall, its the big main square in the shopping centre.

Easiest and most central thing to find you cant miss it?

Well we could meet up where we met last time ... outside Costa Coffee by Middleton hall, its the big main square in the shopping centre.

Easiest and most central thing to find you cant miss it?

sounds great! you mean most people can't miss it holly - this is me we're talking about :rofl:

have you got a postcode or website on the shopping centre hon, cos i just goggled it and got directions to a place in florida :dohh:

Umm google the centre MK Carly ... or if you can find the last thread in here for the first MK meet, link was in OP of that.

Im distracted by russell brand lol

it would be quite hard to find if it wasnt for all the sign posts lol... centre mk is signpposted EVERYWHERE!!

Thers just far to many roundabouts lol!

it would be quite hard to find if it wasnt for all the sign posts lol... centre mk is signpposted EVERYWHERE!!

Thers just far to many roundabouts lol!

excellent! i like a good sign post :rofl: shows me if i'm going the right way - or more often than not, the wrong way :blush:

oh no for roundabouts!! i'm not a huge fan of them, but don't mind now, i used to have to do a satellite one for uni and work every day - horrible things!!

Carly its like a little grid, lots of roundabouts and straight roads, its weird, but dead easy once you get the hang of it

Im exciiiiiiited, theyve got a H&M there so i can get Brooke some more cute Hello Kitty clothes :happydance:

oh just seen this! me and Jacob go away on the 17th but are free up until then x

:wohoo: becky thats great!

oh holly i love h and m! we have one in chelmsford and the best one is in bluewater! awesome!! x should say too maddi got some great hello kitty ones from the bluewater one as there is a h and m just for babies!! xx

Yay! Very excited about coming altho bit worried about finding our way in Milton keynes. It really scares me, the roads all have like numbers and letters! The amount of times I've got lost there, this should be funny :lol:

good old MK, I have to go the very long way or i get totally confussed!!

Im going to probably drag Molly along too :)

what day and time? and what would you be doing might be able to get Oh to take aday off to drive me down lol

Ok ladies im going to go and update the OP with date etc etc ...

What time do we want to go for? 10.30/11.30/12.00?

Lesleyann we havent decided on a time yet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->