Milton Keynes Meet - Tues 14th July @ 11.30am *All Welcome*

we pretty much took over it last time and there was only a few of us!!!!

I dont really know the shopping centre very well. It was a good spot. Is there anywhere in the new bit thats bigger?

There arent many "outdoor" spots that can fit groups, all the coffee shops etc are indoors.

The only place i can think of it Burger King in the newer bit of the shopping centre, thats got tons of outdoor space, also a subway, millies cookies etc right next door so we dont necessarily have to get food from there :lol:

Or Pret A Manger ... thats the oppostie side of the square to Burger King ... think that'd be ok space wise?

what ever you guys think best :D i've never been there! quite excited though! xx

We could just take over one floor of the car park x

Can we come please!! I'm not sure I've ever been to MK so I'll probably get lost!

Would be lovely to see you and Cormack again!! :happydance:

So where shall we go for? Burger King or Pret? Im thinking Pret because its less temptation to stuff our faces with crap :rofl:

im not bothered where we meet girls as i cant eat cos of my diet so anywhere is good for me

Lou
xxx

I wont be able to meet, GRRR have work on this day. Gutting, have to wait 4 weeks till my set shifts come into play

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->